Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have had a bid of £34m euros for Brazilian playmaker Willian rejected, according to Shakhtar Donetsk manager Mircea Lucescu.

Lucescu told Romanian TV station Dolce Sport that:

"They paid a lot of money for Hazard but are not willing to pay for Willian even though he's better in my opinion."

tumblr_m7bhhbyGm71ru1wbho4_250.gif

Daily Mail now saying we've bid £27m for him.

I'd sincerely hope we wouldn't go anywhere NEAR that price. Not worth a penny over £15m, in my opinion. Their fool of an owner thinks he's worth more than Hazard. Get the fuck out of here. That kind of money is reserved for world class players. The vast majority of fans have never even heard of Willian.

Have the men in black actually lost it? 27m bid? for someone who was valued no more than 15m max six months back. Plus we are already behind Oscar, Hulk, Schurrle and possibly Moses so why need one more. With 27m we could get a right back (which is the need of the hour) and Moses.

Every other club now want to blackmail us more because of the Champions tag, time to play hard ball to be honest.

Bleacher says we offered 26 million dollars which is just over 16.5 million pounds which makes sense because it is reported that the fee that is wanted is 21.5 million pounds. This might make us go for walcott as it is rumoured that he would be available for 15 million pounds

and just to be clear from the little i've seen of willian i prefer him over walcott. If we get him his position will be RW. He is a winger, he can play other positions aswell, his got pace and skill where as walcott just got pace.