Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope he does not get one needless signing IMO besides its bad for our youth players like Piazon. If it had been less than 20 million signing no one would complain to be honest but the fact that we are spending such stupid amounts of money even to troll spurs is disgusting. I'm certain Mata is the one likely to suffer from this signing just seems like Mourinho does not like him I know I might get plenty of stick for this one but I honestly dont see Mata at Chelsea in a week's time

Will be funny when you eat your words.

I dont think he means his not a good player he means it was an unnecessary deal we could have done well with spending money on a striker, defensive midfielder or even a central defender

Really hope he does not get one needless signing IMO besides its bad for our youth players like Piazon. If it had been less than 20 million signing no one would complain to be honest but the fact that we are spending such stupid amounts of money even to troll spurs is disgusting. I'm certain Mata is the one likely to suffer from this signing just seems like Mourinho does not like him I know I might get plenty of stick for this one but I honestly dont see Mata at Chelsea in a week's time

Just seems you read the papers too much.

I dont think he means his not a good player he means it was an unnecessary deal we could have done well with spending money on a striker, defensive midfielder or even a central defender

Why would you care about spending unnecessary money? We will still get a striker, because Jose gets what he wants.

Just seems you read the papers too much.

You do know they are never far from the truth. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Mourinho is not a fan of Mata of which I totally disagree with him. he might say otherwise but the signs point to a sell of our best player

This guy uploaded the picture. Somebody can translate the another pictures?

http://instagram.com/phelipestylo

he's Willian's personal life friend. I'll translate because I don't know if someone else already did it)

I won't translate it all because there are a lot of expressions that only make sense in Portuguese - slang and stuff - some of which I don't even know the meaning :lol: (I personally love 'O choro é livre' it reminds me of my brother who says it all the time and can be translated to 'Moping is for free')

"Everything has its perfect timing. Friday my whatspp flashed a message from my friend @willianborges88 saying: 'bro check the sports sites'. Saturday he sends me this picture [i guess it's the one where he's wearing the #21 shirt in a stretcher] and says: 'my dream came true. I've cried, I've laughed, I've prayed, I've come to my knees and I don't even know what I feel anymore, I can't even type, it's more happiness than I can take, I'm signing with #Chelsea'. As I read those words a movie of his story was shown in front of me. Someone I'm honored to say I'm friends with and the small part of his story I've known in those 7 years we've been friends made me as happy as he was. From Celso Garcia to London. An exemplar professional, he left Corinthians the year the team was relegated and in 38 matches he scored only twice, being criticized by many, but having the support of others. But who knew him never doubted his potential. He went 'hiding' into East Europe (Ukrainian football). [People said] He went there only because of money. This boy is going to disappear in the football world. A year from now and nobody remembers who he is anymore. Still he went and have accomplished things that were until then unknown [i guess to him] such as being national champion many times, winning the UEFA League, winning best player in the league and more. That was how he built a winning career without ever losing the focus. I'm not going to name the many that were a step ahead of him in their careers and who dismissed a fellow player. If I mention the names it's going to cause a stir because they don't even play amateurs leagues now. A cab driver didn't want to take us because it was two black boys wanting to have a ride in a cab. Who called him a mercenary doesn't know what they're talking about. Thanks God those stories belong to the past. From now on only great things are to come and we'll laugh about it all. And here we are, friends, family, fans e you @WillianBorges88 thanking God for this chance that few will have in their careers. Nowadays the boys aren't even out of youth yet and their bodies are already covered in tattoos, holding a mobile and wearing fancy clothes, going to VIP areas in the night clubs, scoring half a dozen bodies and thinking they're already top players. Freeze the emotion, hold back a little, consolidate the career first before owning the social networks. Becoming a player is easy, the hard part is having a job and playing. There, I said it. Willian is Chelsea and the moping is for free"

I really love how emotional Willian is about this transfer and I guess the old rumors that his dream has always been playing for Chelsea are true after all. He wouldn't send such messages to his friend if it was just another move for him.

Why would you care about spending unnecessary money? We will still get a striker, because Jose gets what he wants.

I care because we are now in FFP rules period and unnecessary spending might get us in trouble also I don't like it because it means a player like Mata who has been our best player for the last 2 seasons will be treated with disrespect. Also it means we wont give youth players a chance to shine if we keep making unnecessary expensive signings because they will need to justify the prize tag thus will get plenty of game time even if they do not deserve it

You do know they are never far from the truth. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Mourinho is not a fan of Mata of which I totally disagree with him. he might say otherwise but the signs point to a sell of our best player

So when the window shuts and Mata is still a Chelsea player what will you say then?

If we were ever gonna move Mata it would be for BIG, BIG money there aren't many teams who could afford to pay it.

So when the window shuts and Mata is still a Chelsea player what will you say then?

If we were ever gonna move Mata it would be for BIG, BIG money there aren't many teams who could afford to pay it.

I will eat my words if that is the case but I have a strong feeling Mata will not be a Chelsea player come next Sunday

I will eat my words if that is the case but I have a strong feeling Mata will not be a Chelsea player come next Sunday

LOL... Of all the rumours floating around the club this one is the most retarded. Unless someone comes in with an offer we can't refuse Mata will be in Chelsea blue for years to come. He's building a legendary career here Jose won't sell him two months into his tenure... You have any idea how stupid that sounds? And what's worse is you think Willian is the reason for it? WILLIAN? come on dude...