Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

Looking at the first half of Spurs against Swans, you would really think that they needed a player like Willian badly. There is absolutely no creativity in that midfield and Willian would have been that man for them, i guess!! We really hurt Spurs bad with this transfer!

Let's be real, spudz couldn't really afford Willian, unless they sold Bale. Loving this situation though. Last year they lost out to UCL footie due to CFC winning the European Cup. Now this Willian ordeal. Must really suck to be a spud right about now :Goober:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who find Willian's transfer useless. Modern football demands having really fast and unpredictable wingers. Hazard definately got those skills but in the right wing we have a problem . I mean KDB is an awesome player, he is quality but against great defenders you really need something more . Oscar as a right winger is a joke. Mourinho loves fast wingers, and Willian gives him what he desperate needs...SPEED ...and quality also. Guys we needed that guy. If we get rooney an offence like this

rooney

hazard willian

mata

WOW!!!!

Now I see some fans blinded by their thought thinking they manage the players they can only see in screen and on the pitch, Jose is working with them and he know what is what, it could be better to say I feel that or I would have prefer. Let wish is for the best and backup the club

I can't think of a time we've spent £30 million on a player and been this unexcited about a player. He's a fantastic talent without doubt but it doesn't radically redefine our team in any great way, like the Hazard signing did.

I think expectations will be so balanced that he'll surprise a lot of people with his performances but I can't see too many people watching his first interview or anything like that.

Maybe it could be a blessing in disguise then?

For 30 million the last thing he needs is pressure, if we don't have much thought on him or any high expectations then we might end up loving the guy.

Maybe it could be a blessing in disguise then?

For 30 million the last thing he needs is pressure, if we don't have much thought on him or any high expectations then we might end up loving the guy.

I most certainly hope so, but with many people against the transfer. There still might be a lot of pressure on him to prove them wrong.

Willian will only add healthy competition to the team. We should be delighted that we arent' heavily dependant on Mata's or Hazard's form. We can actually rotate without having to compromize for the result. And who says Willian isn't as good as Oscar, Mata or even Hazard? I'm sure so many people will be positively surprised when this guy gets going. For a change we have a player who has been wanting to join us for a long time.

Very excited and even more so than I would be if we signed Rooney. I don't understand how some people here were against signing the likes of Cavani and Falcao while would take Rooney in a heartbeat. I think Eto'o would be a pefect addition to us, will be around just for the time Lukaku is starting to hit his physical peak. Wouldn't cost a fortune and wages would be on par if not lower than Rooney's - but we don't know exact numbers so I'm just speculating. Also - the fact that the club wants to sign someone and has the funds for it doesn't automatically mean we'll get the target we're after. This isn't football manager people.

The questioning is only out of hand to those who think Mourinho is the absolute God and whatever he does is absolutely right..

well he even bought Quaresma and this guy has won the award for the worst signing in Italy. so you know Mou does it right.

AVB on signing Steaua Bucharest defender Vlad Chiriches for Spurs: "Maybe someone will steal him as well"

HAHAHA :D

What a little bitch....perfect for Spurs.

One thing to lose your best player, but to lose his replacement before he's even signed - maybe we should be nice to AVB and offer him back his job editing videos of our opponents. Probably be a pay rise over what Levy's paying him.