Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

Looking at the first half of Spurs against Swans, you would really think that they needed a player like Willian badly. There is absolutely no creativity in that midfield and Willian would have been that man for them, i guess!! We really hurt Spurs bad with this transfer!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To make ourselves feel important?

Also you're confusing brain size with knowledge. I'm simply saying there's nothing wrong with entering into a discussion with the position of 'I don't know'. You decided to reference just Jose in this transfer when that's a factually incorrect way of describing how our transfer dealings work. We've been interested in Willian for a couple of years now.

We may have been interested in Willian for awhile now even the club now wouldn't be sanctioning this purchase without Mourinho having a say in it or agreeing to it. Hence, it's only normal we refer to him for this transfer.

You can question the manager's decision, but shouldn't you be questioning the whole club's decision?

Would you liked to be viewed as something other than an 'average football fan'?

Ha. I don't think I need to bother myself with how others view me as a Chelsea fan just because originally, someone indicated you can't disagree with Mourinho because he's Jose Mourinho..

Of course of course. We question the manager's decision and we are deemed to be an average football fan. How typical...

Well you have a right to do that, bottom line this is one of the reasons we all post here. BUT, you and every one of us (unless someone here has coaching badges) are nothing more than an average football fan and Mourinho is the best manager in the last decade.

We may have been interested in Willian for awhile now even the club now wouldn't be sanctioning this purchase without Mourinho having a say in it or agreeing to it. Hence, it's only normal we refer to him for this transfer.

Mourinho is a voice in the room, but this is a transfer we've been looking at for a while. You may wish to refer solely to Jose but it would be incorrect to do so. That was my point.

Ha. I don't think I need to bother myself with how others view me as a Chelsea fan just because originally, someone indicated you can't disagree with Mourinho because he's Jose Mourinho..

You can disagree with Jose if you wish, but I think most people are going to view you as nothing more than a fan with a tiny platform.

My friend from Russia who is big Anzhi fan told me that there are rumours in Makhachkala that we bought Eto'o with Willian. Owner wants to get rid of overpayed players and he told Chelsea that if they want Eto'o they must buy Willian and if they want Willian they must buy Eto'o. So maybe, this is the reason for this unexpected transfer?

No way would we spend 30 million on Willian just so we can have Eto...

Mourinho is a voice in the room, but this is a transfer we've been looking at for a while. You may wish to refer solely to Jose but it would be incorrect to do so. That was my point.

You can disagree with Jose if you wish, but I think most people are going to view you as nothing more than a fan with a tiny platform.

Whatever you say 'Fan's Favorite'... :rolleyes:

Well you have a right to do that, bottom line this is one of the reasons we all post here. BUT, you and every one of us (unless someone here has coaching badges) are nothing more than an average football fan and Mourinho is the best manager in the last decade.

Am not going to continue this discussion any further as I've made my point clear and especially when people are just gonna use the weak argument of 'He's Jose Mourinho. He can do no wrong' or 'He's Jose Mourinho, the best manager around. He's right, we're wrong' bla bla bla. Going absolutely nowhere with it.

To be fair tho he did also say we was only looking at Rooney for the rest of the window

No,he never said like that.I think he said that we are going for one last player.We all thought it would be Rooney... but that is Mourinho hah

People are so dumb, its unbelievable!

Cant you all see we are building a dinasty with Luiz, Ake, Willian and now it is time to hijack Fellaini?

You missed our new young one. Izzy Brown.

EDIT: The Cat Stalker beat me. Dayumm!!

Whatever you say 'Fan's Favorite'... :rolleyes:

Huh? I didn't type that. In fact I haven't typed anything in that box, but that's purely because I don't have the wit to come up with something as incisive as your's.

Am not going to continue this discussion any further as I've made my point clear and especially when people are just gonna use the weak argument of 'He's Jose Mourinho. He can do no wrong' or 'He's Jose Mourinho, the best manager around. He's right, we're wrong' bla bla bla. Going absolutely nowhere with it.

That isn't the argument though is it?

The argument is that the people in charge of this club think this about this player. You may have your opinion, but why should anyone care? Unless you provide incisive, convincing arguments to back up that opinion, what's the point?

Huh? I didn't type that. In fact I haven't typed anything in that box, but that's purely because I don't have the wit to come up with something as incisive as your's.

That isn't the argument though is it?

The argument is that the people in charge of this club think this about this player. You may have your opinion, but why should anyone care? Unless you provide incisive, convincing arguments to back up that opinion, what's the point?

Clearly someone hasn't been reading..