Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

why are people comparing willian to moses? moses was bought as a squad player. willian will be bought as a starter. there is nothing to compare them. mourinho is just making a silly move and seems not to see the real problems of the squad, especially in the DM. should have either kept this money and spend it on a proper striker like cavani or a proper DM.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said Willian wont work, you are arguying something I havent said!

I am saying the 30mi adn all the effort to steal Willian from Spurs should be used in more critical areas. Two of them being DM and ST...

This 30mi and the mooney reserved for Rooney would be enough to cover Cavani and new DM!

That is all we are contesting.

The problem with our game it's not the striker, are the wingers. We have a good associative player like Torres that doens't score one single goal, and we play really bad for so long.

Chelsea built this team in a wrong way. We can't have 4 young players that are mostly CAM and expect to play well and win the title.

All that Mazacar story it's just an ilusion, because they don't fit the the starting 11.

So that is why you let a bunch of players pass, but make 2 wingers your top signings of the season even if you have no strikers nor defensive midfielders?

has the window closed? as soon as we bought Shurrle there was hysterics because he wasn`t seen as being our number 1 priority but was bought first,it continues.

The problem with our game it's not the striker, are the wingers. We have a good associative player like Torres that doens't score one single goal, and we play really bad for so long.

Chelsea built this team in a wrong way. We can't have 4 young players that are mostly CAM and expect to play well and win the title.

All that Mazacar story it's just an ilusion, because they don't fit the the starting 11.

Hahahah, yeah we dont have cronical striker problems! :loan:

Hazard-Oscar-KDB are a super trio and when you have Mata, Schurrle and Moses on the bench. No one, not even Mourinho, can say we need Willian to win the league...

I am not unhappy with the deal, per say. I will forever laugh at any Spuds fan that comes my way. But as a fan, I have the right to question wheather it was the right thing to spen the money on another winger (remember we bought Shurrle already) instead of a LB, CB, DM, ST, Whatever!!!

has the window closed? as soon as we bought Shurrle there was hysterics because he wasn`t seen as being our number 1 priority but was bought first,it continues.

Cant argue with that, all I can do is wait and hope you are right and we will adress to the other issues as well and not only the wings...

Not needed really, but a great signing..

So for the AM positions, Hazard, KDB, Mata, Oscar, Schurrle, Willian (Whatever happens we are set for those positions, has to be seen how Jose will keep everybody happy tough)

Moses out?

Not if you have faith In our clubs greatest manager but hey ho

Will you jump off an airplane without a parachute just because Mourinho said you should?

Believe me, I have faith in Mourinho. Doesn't mean I have to blindly agree with everything he does. Think for yourself.

anyone whose been to Tottenham can tell where the chavs are at.

always nice to see them so bitter after having their dreams turn to shit.

I'm amazed by how articulate they are ..almost up to the liguistic level of the scousers

Hahahah, yeah we dont have cronical striker problems! :loan:

Hazard-Oscar-KDB are a super trio and when you have Mata, Schurrle and Moses on the bench. No one, not even Mourinho, can say we need Willian to win the league...

I am not unhappy with the deal, per say. I will forever laugh at any Spuds fan that comes my way. But as a fan, I have the right to question wheather it was the right thing to spen the money on another winger (remember we bought Shurrle already) instead of a LB, CB, DM, ST, Whatever!!!

Tell me one single team in the world that want to win the title and don't have 2 world class wingers (Barcelona it's one of a kind). Oscar, Mata, KdBruyne are not wingers and they don't play well in that position. They can't play together and in my opinion that's the problem of this team.

We need a ST? Yes we need and we will get him.It's a really big problem.

But... Do you think our attacking midfield works properly?