Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you for real mate?

By your theory we've already got the perfect striker in Ivanovic.

No, im completely fake....

There is a difference between Ivanovic and Willian. Willian is the type of player who might be able to be the striker we need (MY OPINION) as he can pass and run and, ofcourse, score goals.

No, im completely fake....

There is a difference between Ivanovic and Willian. Willian is the type of player who might be able to be the striker we need (MY OPINION) as he can pass and run and, ofcourse, score goals.

No, and just no. Even Makelele scored goals, Willian is a pure attacking midfielder, period, no one will ever use him as a striker.

No, and just no. Even Makelele scored goals, Willian is a pure attacking midfielder, period, no one will ever use him as a striker.

Sorry then since you must know wayyyyy more about than me about him since you know no one will ever use him as a striker.

All I really know is that he is tricky, fast and shined in passing while also scoring a goal when he played against us for Shaktar.

Im trying to think of why Chelsea is signing him and knowing Mourinho wants a striker, I thought that Willian might become the striker.

Whom ever plays I still know it doesn't MATA, Mata will screw them all he is the maestro, sorry guys he destroyed the league and he was a force last season there've been calls for him to be the future captain and now when whom willian comes he will go? Fuck me...

anyway wilian will be a better squadplayer then moses but is he worth it? Moses cost us about 7 Million Pounds and Willian?

Future captain? WTF? First I've heard off it, personally think he would make awful captain...