Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if only we'd sign Rooney now and Roman with a last minute gift to Mourinho would get Witsel from his russian friends

rooney

eden mata willian

witsel rami

:sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Swap around Hazard and Willian and we could win the CL again with that lineup.

Might as well move Oscar to the pivot now.

Cech

Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Oscar

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Lukaku

Or Hazard as CF? 4-2-2-2

Cech

Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Oscar

KDB Willian

Mata - Hazard

Neither will be happening, Oscar moving to CDM WILL NOT EVER HAPPEN.

I was referring to BlueMourinhoKing who made that comment. I partly agree with you but ignore the Villa game, when Mata is out wide right for instance, he will not necessarily stay there. He will roam all about the pitch looking for the ball, dropping into holes and I think Mourinho still sees this in him and once Mata is fully match sharp I believe he would do a good job out there. Like Ozil, he sometimes will start off there but gradually interchange positions within the game.

Yea that is true but that is also where the problem is in Mata playing wide. We need a winger who is going to hog the flank for width in big games. Thats why City got Navas.

Willian deal can piss Spuds off

Offers another option in the midfield as a DLP?

Willian is an attacking midfielder.

Anyway I dont feel WIllian brings anything we already dont have. Sure hes a good player and it gives us more options but still, Moses who had an excellent pre-season wasn't in the squad vs Hull or VIlla so who else comes of the bench for Willian, Demba Ba? Lukaku? Schurrle? De Bruyne? Lampard? We only had 1 defender on the bench vs Hull too so its really really really stupid to get another attacking midfielder for a big price where they will need to be in the match squad every week.