Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or has it been a really crazy transfer window in general with all the rooney/bale/mata/suarez/fabregas/ronaldo/benteke/willian/luiz transfer soaps? And apart from bale apparently very lttle has come from all these rumours (so far).

Is it just me or has it been a really crazy transfer window in general with all the rooney/bale/mata/suarez/fabregas/ronaldo/benteke/willian/luiz transfer soaps? And apart from bale apparently very lttle has come from all these rumours (so far).

Yep apart from Mata and Willian, none of them actually look likely to happen atm but it is not fabricated because we all know that they are true.

Rooney- wants to leave MU, we bid but MU doesn't sell-block

Bale- wants to join Madrid, Spurs want more than 100m, Madrid try to lower it but I think an agreement was reach-soon will be happebing

Mata- allegedly is disliked by Jose because he doesn't fit his style, being on the bench a lot for ''fitness issues'' and talk involves a swap with Rooney- on standby atm

Suarez- came out and made it clear wants to leave, Pool doesn't sell and now looks like staying-probably resolved until next summer

Fabregas-MU publicly made a bid, Barca said he wants to stay and he confirmed he did-put to bed

Ronaldo- having problem with new contract, rumor surfaces-not gonna happen at least in this summer

Benteke-handed in transfer request before changing his mind- sorted

Willian-we know what is happening...

Luiz- Barca bid, we doesn't want to sell-end for now

So apart from Ronaldo and Mata rumors, all of them were actually serious concrete interests

I think either Oscar or De Bruyne will play deeper if we sign Willian.not necessarily in the double pivot but not on the wing or #10. Mata can go back there.there's a chance Mata could leave I admit but Don't think it's the most likely outcome.

The fact we have shown interest in Willian, in no way means we will sign the kid. I personally dont think we need him and it will just cause a selection dilemma. There is no way he is any better than Juan. If Willian does make it to the Bridge he should be prepared to sit bench.

The fact we have shown interest in Willian, in no way means we will sign the kid. I personally dont think we need him and it will just cause a selection dilemma. There is no way he is any better than Juan. If Willian does make it to the Bridge he should be prepared to sit bench.

Why would Willian come to Chelsea just to sit on the bench?

He could be a first team regular at Liverpool, Spurs or even United...

That'd because of the Brazilian bias of the Ukrainian league. Person above mentioned the same with Fernandinho.

I don't think I could stomach seeing Mata go to United. He's too perfect of a human to go there.

Hitler ITT.

I personally was very inmpressed when I watched him play last season, but it's lunacy in my mind to buy another attacking midfielder. It's the segment of our team where

we need the least reinforcement. Buy a top DM-player or bring another defender (the ST position is too redundant to even bring up), but Willian?

It only makes sense if we're using one of our existing AM players as bargaining chips to procure a different kind of reinforcement elsewhere in the team.

Mata for Rooney? :angry: looking more likely right about now...

Willian is a dribbler, only hazard and moses do that for us, but moses not as much as willian though. That astonvilla game was a perfect example of a match needing a moment of magic from somewhere and hazard didn't do it enough, so adding another xfactor on the opposite flank to take some pressure of hazard won't be a bad idea.

touché!!!

unlike most of you guys, I have never been impressed by Oscar. He might be a talented lad with lots of potential to develop into one of the best attacking mids in this football game, but he's just simply not the type of player I enjoy watching. My point is - although this team has tons of attacking mids, there is a spot that needs to be filled, and that's the RW. Moses is the only natural player that can play there. And maybe KDB, but he is more of an AMC. That's why I think, and Jose thinks,too (if the rumours are true), that Willian can fill in that spot. You can say what you want about the transfer fee, or his wages, or his hair, but you simply can't say he isn't a top class footballer. I've watched this lad week in, week out since his arrival in Europe (every Shakhtar's game is broadcasted live in Romania because Lucescu is coaching them) and he is a beast. Dribbling, first touch, passing, technique, creativity, pace = Level World Class. He can play as a LW, AMC and RW, too. You can't say he is a LW, or an AMC, just because now he's a RW, in 10 minutes he'll be on the left wing, then in the center and so on. He is a versatile player. Since his arrival in Anzhi, he has player more on the right wing for them, and also in the center, as a playmaker. We wouldn't just sign a world class footballer, but we would also sign a guy with personality, a leader.

The game against Villa showed we desperately need a guy on the right wing. Except Hazard, there wasn't anyone else that can create something out of nowhere. Chelsea simply didn't hurt Villa on the wings, especially on the right wing.

I can only imagine:

Hazard <------> Mata <------> Willian

one of the most dynamic line of attacking midfielders in modern football.

And one more thing: Rooney = £40mil transfer fee + £15-16mil per year wages

Willian + Eto'o = £32mil + £4-5mil transfer fee and £4-5mil per year + £8-9mil per year wages

I'm an avid fan of Rooney and I'd love him playing for Chelsea, but if he won't end up here, I'd stick with Willian and Eto'o.

Yep apart from Mata and Willian, none of them actually look likely to happen atm but it is not fabricated because we all know that they are true.

Rooney- wants to leave MU, we bid but MU doesn't sell-block

Bale- wants to join Madrid, Spurs want more than 100m, Madrid try to lower it but I think an agreement was reach-soon will be happebing

Mata- allegedly is disliked by Jose because he doesn't fit his style, being on the bench a lot for ''fitness issues'' and talk involves a swap with Rooney- on standby atm

Suarez- came out and made it clear wants to leave, Pool doesn't sell and now looks like staying-probably resolved until next summer

Fabregas-MU publicly made a bid, Barca said he wants to stay and he confirmed he did-put to bed

Ronaldo- having problem with new contract, rumor surfaces-not gonna happen at least in this summer

Benteke-handed in transfer request before changing his mind- sorted

Willian-we know what is happening...

Luiz- Barca bid, we doesn't want to sell-end for now

So apart from Ronaldo and Mata rumors, all of them were actually serious concrete interests

Mata has been on the bench ALOT? one game out of 2.... Some people on this forum, oh god......