Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose press conference would be very interesting.

Why the hell do we need Willian now, dont we already have enough quality in the midfield? Or is this a sign of things to come, with the entire Mata-Rooney swoop?

Chelsea, please dont give us a shocker like last season.

Willian is a dribbler, only hazard and moses do that for us, but moses not as much as willian though. That astonvilla game was a perfect example of a match needing a moment of magic from somewhere and hazard didn't do it enough, so adding another xfactor on the opposite flank to take some pressure of hazard won't be a bad idea.

You guys are underestimating willian, I rather us get him than tottenham have him. He would make their squad good, look:

Soldado.

Willian - lamela - lennon.

Paulinho - dembele.

(Sandro, sirgudson,defoe, chadli).

VS

Lukaku

Hazard- mata/oscar - KDB/mata

Ramires - MVG/lamps

(oscar, schurle, Ba, lamps)

Tell me when you see that, your not worried.

We aint selling mata to manutd guys, we aint stupid.

Willian is a dribbler, only hazard and moses do that for us, but moses not as much as willian though. That astonvilla game was a perfect example of a match needing a moment of magic from somewhere and hazard didn't do it enough, so adding another xfactor on the opposite flank to take some pressure of hazard won't be a bad idea.

You guys are underestimating willian, I rather us get him than tottenham have him. He would make their squad good, look:

Soldado.

Willian - lamela - lennon.

Paulinho - dembele.

(Sandro, sirgudson,defoe, chadli).

VS

Lukaku

Hazard- mata - KDB

Ramires - MVG

(oscar, schurle, Ba, lamps)

Tell me when you see that, your not worried.

We aint selling mata to manutd guys, we aint stupid.

Even though I agree with your point...Oscar should be in our strongest starting lineup.

We need to be the best. The best would be for us to have everyone.

Mata - Willian - Hazard

Rooney

Job done.

Isn't Willian supposed to be a winger 'primarily'?, Oscar is clearly going to be our CAM.

It's been long established that Mata shouldn't be playing on the wings, he doesn't have the pace and won't track back etc etc.

Isn't Willian supposed to be a winger 'primarily'?, Oscar is clearly going to be our CAM.

It's been long established that Mata shouldn't be playing on the wings, he doesn't have the pace and won't track back etc etc.

Agreed and with Jose coming and said Mata WILL PLAY ON RW, I think they might not get on well.

I always thought Willian was a number 10 but if he is a winger, swap him and Mata around and it's even stronger. That front 4 would be superb.

Naaa he is a winger who can play any where behind the ST and in front of the CDM. He is also very fast, much faster than Mata so he suits Jose's counter attacking style more.

Well, that's even better then. Hopefully he'll stop playing Oscar and (If he keeps) Mata out wide and we'll be a lot more dangerous instead of being rather predictable at times. If he is a genuine winger, i am 100% for this to happen. Still be gutted if Mata left though.

I was and still am a big fan of Mata, but the more I think about it.. the more it's based on sentiment for the previous seasons, in which he was all we had. Literally, the only player who could dictate play and the guy we'd all look to..

Now we have options, Mata isn't a big fish in a small pond anymore.

29*

can't believe in majority of you guys, ffs. you want to give your team's best player of the last 2 years for a man who is injury prone and not proven in our team? who are we? Arsenal?

you want to drop Mata, the best attacking player, because he doesn't defend well? wtf? let's get rid of Cech because he doesn't score plenty... Mata is only 25 and has yet to play under great manager. do you remember where Drogba was when he was 25? or what he did in his first two seasons?

Another point in discussion - Mata's pace. Do you know these two guys called Terry and Lampard?

Exactly what I have been saying Mata deserves a pay rise more than the doubt some of us are starting to have

Well, that's even better then. Hopefully he'll stop playing Oscar and (If he keeps) Mata out wide and we'll be a lot more dangerous instead of being rather predictable at times. If he is a genuine winger, i am 100% for this to happen. Still be gutted if Mata left though.

Willian is the type of player that can easily take on 2-3 defenders create something out of nothing like hazard. We need more of that, example from top teams in europe.

Bayern - robben, ribbery, gotze

Barca - messi, sanchez, neymar

Madrid - ronaldo, isco, dimaria

Chelsea - hazard........

I was and still am a big fan of Mata, but the more I think about it.. the more it's based on sentiment for the previous seasons, in which he was all we had. Literally, the only player who could dictate play and the guy we'd all look to..

Now we have options, Mata isn't a big fish in a small pond anymore.

Same situation with Essien after 2009, Drogba after 2010, Malouda after 2010...etc obviously no fan would want the best player previous season to leave but also forgot we have to think about long term and greater goods as well. Look at Spurs, obviously none of them want to sell Bale but if they sell him now, they could get Lamela, Wilian(before we jumped in) and the left over enough to buy Soldado+Capoune.

So that is 4 quality players for one.

Same situation with Essien after 2009, Drogba after 2010, Malouda after 2010...etc obviously no fan would want the best player previous season to leave but also forgot we have to think about long term and greater goods as well. Look at Spurs, obviously none of them want to sell Bale but if they sell him now, they could get Lamela, Wilian(before we jumped in) and the left over enough to buy Soldado+Capoune.

So that is 4 quality players for one.

And they already have paulinho.

Remember when mourinho was first in chelsea, we had 3 dribblers - robben, duff, joe cole(in his prime)

He always likes fast paced dribblers for his system to work.