Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the new dude, when did you become dad of the site? Or does that come about with lack of women and you being all manly?

I couldn't give a fuck if someone insults me pal, I give as good as I get. Like I said, if you can't have a bit of crack on a forum and you want to go all serious you need to get out a bit more.

I actually think someone has pissed in your pint or you have ran out of tampons.

Did I hit a nerve there? :lol2:

Anyways, nevermind. It just shows how double standards you are. No problems while doing to others adn huge discussion when someone jokes with you!

Bye. ;)

No idea why we should get him.

Are Mata, Hazard, Oscar, KDB, Moses, Schürrle not enough? (+Marin and T. Hazard on loan?)

6 (+2 and maybe 3 with Willian) for 3 spots in the team... This is madness.

Btw, you can't put a 37M-worth player on the bench...

Anyway....Willian.

Apologies from me for going off track, it was out of order.

Spurs forum is hilarious tonight.....they are fuming.

Of course, if he ends up going there, he is the best thing since sliced bread and is better than Hazard and they can finally win the league (according to them lot)

Willian is a really good player, if he's available then we should go for him. it looks like we're really not going to get Rooney, instead of wasting money on a plan B/C average striker, I'd rather spend the money on a world class player. no matter what his position is. he wll only make us a better team.

This stuff about him being at spurs and his agent hawking him about to hurry spurs up. Its hardly likely he had the pen in his hand and spurs suddenly slowed everything down, to do the medical and fly him over, Kia joorabchian has probably been paid what he wanted in all honesty, although i kind of agree he could be lying about our interest to scare spurs

but SSN did report today that willian was considering his options, maybe thats where we bid?

Rooney and Willian. Why not both?

Because we already have Hazard, Oscar, Mata, KDB, Shurrle and Moses for 3 attacking positions and Willian will be a 30 million luxury we dont need...

I absolutely find it disguisting to want another attacking midfielder.We terribly need a defensive midfielder and an attacker, Mata will stay, because Mourinho said no player from the squad will be sold.

Mourinho also said once that Rooney was his only transfer target, but otherwise I agree with your post.

If this move should be confirmed, KDB should get a loan to Dortmund. Same for Rooney-lukaku. KDB is too good to bench 50% of the time.

Edit: KDB should leave period, taken back under false pretences