Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see this as being Willian as him and his agent with one foot off and one foot on the tube to SB saying "pay what we want levy or we go where there is CL football"

What's a few million when you are selling a play for 90 odd million who's not worth half of it.

The rock you came from is over there pal.

So what? All you do is post little silly phrases all day long to try to be funny, grow up!

The dude (who seems new to me) is only pointing out something that can be done in PES and then you already came insulting him. Not very clever!

So what? All you do is post little silly phrases all day long to try to be funny, grow up!

The dude (who seems new to me) is only pointing out something that can be done in PES and then you already came insulting him. Not very clever!

Wind your neck in pal, can't handle a bit of crack I see....did someone kick your cat and piss in your pint?

Sort it out.

Wind your neck in pal, can't handle a bit of crack I see....did someone kick your cat and piss in your pint?

Sort it out.

I have to sort it out?

I just sent the same level of message you sent the new dude.

Why is it that for you to insult others is ok but when someone say something you dont like you act all girly and sensitive?

Dont do to others what you dont want for yourself...

I try to avoid commenting on transfer speculations, but I have a very bad feeling about all of this. I know a lot of people are convinced that Rooney will stay at Utd, but something tells me that we haven't heard the end of it yet and I can only hope that Mata won't be used as leverage.

Fyi, really interesting interview with Pat Nevin on Newstalk - http://www.newstalk.ie/Can-Mata-to-United-be-totally-ruled-out

But on last night's Monday Night Football Pat Nevin told Ger that he has a sneaky suspicion that another twist awaits in that particular story.

"I suspect that if Rooney comes in, Mourinho will be very adaptable. But I also suspect that in the medium to long-term that Lukaku is his man. So Rooney can play up front but he can also play as one of the three behind. And don't be surprised if Chelsea go 4-1-4-1 because I think Van Ginkel will be starting every game two months from now and he is a dedicated sitting midfielder," said Nevin.

But his reaction was telling when Dan McDonnell asked him about Juan Mata's place in Jose Mourinho's plans.

"Hmmmm have you heard the rumours that I have heard? There are suggestions by a number of people that to get Rooney, it might cost them more than just money - in other words a specific player. I really hope that's not the case because Mata has been player of the year for two seasons.

"There are a lot of rumours going around West London at the moment. But if there's one player that doesn't suit Mourinho, it may well be Mata because he doesn't play with the pure pace like Oscar and Hazard. But I love Mata because I think he's the most naturally talented of that group. But I don't think Mourinho will play Mata's way."

I have to sort it out?

I just sent the same level of message you sent the new dude.

Why is it that for you to insult others is ok but when someone say something you dont like you act all girly and sensitive?

Dont do to others what you dont want for yourself...

Oh the new dude, when did you become dad of the site? Or does that come about with lack of women and you being all manly?

I couldn't give a fuck if someone insults me pal, I give as good as I get. Like I said, if you can't have a bit of crack on a forum and you want to go all serious you need to get out a bit more.

I actually think someone has pissed in your pint or you have ran out of tampons.