Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is actually one of the top 20 managers in the world atm...He learned from his mistake of handling senior players. There is a reason PSG and Madrid contacted him this summer...

Top 20 means he is an average coach.

Paris Saint-Germain pushed the panic button when Ancelotti left, they contacted a hell lot of managers, and got the average Blanc.I do not believe Madrid called AVB, they arent that idiot.

Top 20 means he is an average coach.

Paris Saint-Germain pushed the panic button when Ancelotti left, they contacted a hell lot of managers, and got the average Blanc.I do not believe Madrid called AVB, they arent that idiot.

He confirmed that he rejected both Madrid and PSG so they did contact him unless he lied :P

Same level as Mata and Hazard? pretty big statement.

Why because they are playing for Chelsea? if you saw Willian enough to understand his quality you would get why I'm saying that. Hazard has bigger potential but at the moment I think they are in the same level, more or less.

Why because they are playing for Chelsea? if you saw Willian enough to understand his quality you would get why I'm saying that. Hazard has bigger potential but at the moment I think they are in the same level, more or less.

He tormented us in the CL hehe

Willian IMO is in the same level as Mata and Hazard.

Are you for real? How many times have you seen Willian play if you're ready to make such a bold claim?

This guy's not fit to lace the boots of Mata or Hazard. I started watching Shakhtar Donetsk somewhat regularly in the 11/12 season when this guy was strongly linked to us and back then I would have taken him without a moment's hesitation even for around £25-30m because at the time our squad was severely lacking in quality as well as quantity. As it turned out he was nothing special, even against the low-level Ukrainian teams and now we have four players (Hazard, Mata, Oscar, KdB ) who I would take ahead of Willian any day of the week so I couldn't be happier that we didn't get him in the end. He's good but not an exceptional talent like Hazard, Mata or Bale, the one he's going to replace at Spurs.

Willian's good at dribbling and he's fast but not much else. Bad finisher and not much of a crosser either, is it just because he had his best games of the season against us in the CL last season that some people rate him so highly?

willian is great and I think AVB can do wonders to him. he is still only 25. he is fast, has a great technique, great vision and can combine with his team-mates. only think he lacks is that he doesnt score much. he needs to add this to his game and he will be massive for Spurs.

willian is great and I think AVB can do wonders to him. he is still only 25. he is fast, has a great technique, great vision and can combine with his team-mates. only think he lacks is that he doesnt score much. he needs to add this to his game and he will be massive for Spurs.

Didn't seem to lack that in the games against us..........

Willian IMO is in the same level as Mata and Hazard. If they got him for more than Hazard? so what?

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've read here. You're a good poster mate but Willian is not on the level of Mata and Hazard whatsoever.

Willian is a really good player, but he is not Mata nor Hazard, lol.

He is definitely an improvement to any winger Spurs (no Bale), Liverpool, Arsenal or United have; but we got a better balance in Hazard/Oscar/Mata/Kdb, no doubt!

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've read here. You're a good poster mate but Willian is not on the level of Mata and Hazard whatsoever.

Well... I might rate him higher than you. I saw him in Shaktar quiet a lot and I think that he can be considered has one of the best CAM in England after his first season to come, we'll see who's wrong.

He was better than Mata and Hazard in the CL last season (not only in our games), and I think what he showed there wasnt a one off.

I'm always objective in my opinions. I saw him play against us, and thats it. Don't tell me you've watched a league game of him.

I'll believe you when I see him play in the Premier League.

I might be wrong, ofc. He actually seems to have pretty good stats.

I just think its a little too early to make such statements.

I'm always objective in my opinions. I saw him play against us, and thats it. Don't tell me you've watched a league game of him.

I'll believe you when I see him play in the Premier League.

I might be wrong, ofc. He actually seems to have pretty good stats.

I just think its a little too early to make such statements.

I did saw league games of him and Shaktar, like I already said. They were a pleasure to watch. People tend to not give the respect for players out of the top league in Europe, automatically, without even see them. I think he's a hugh talent with bad PR work done for him, same as Fernandinho. You already saw some quality from the latter...

sad to say but I think Spurs are making some good signings ,, I think they will HAVE to sell Bale to recoup some of the costs ..

only bright spot is Spurs could push the gooners out of 4th place

Totally agree about their signings, Paulinho and Capoue are both excellent options in the middle of the park to go along with what they already had with Dembele and Sandro, who you could say were the best midfield pairing last season (when both were fit).

Chadli is another interesting player which gives them more options on the wing and Soldado is a proven goalscorer, he will get 15-20 goals minimum for Spurs. Can also see the likes of Sigurdsson improving from last year along with Holtby too so even if they lose Bale they will be stronger than last season. If they replace Bale with Willian as well then Levy, AVB and Baldini have done very very well in the transfer market. They could do with a CB though and if Arsenal don't spend then Spurs will probably push them out of the top 4.

Still Willian isn't needed here no more, we have enough attacking midfield players for the season. Hes a very good player but still I don't think hes better than Mata and Hazard.