Lukaku Or Neymar? The Big debate!

Jose M

Lukaku Or Neymar?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would you rather see at Chelsea in 2012?

• Lukaku?
    • Neymar?
    • Both?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny how SAD you sound posting somthing like this! Shame you have a bad day?

Yeah why can't people just deal with the speculations about transfers and players? Seriously it's not like you are forced to go into the transfer forum and the constantly locking of threads just because a player according to some newspaper said it isn't happening is just as stupid, wasn't both the Luiz and Torres thread locked before we bought them too?

For me I dont mind on whoever comes but I think a 19 year old will be a little more experienced then Lukaku. So My heart picks Neymar. He is a great player with an ability to score a shit load of goals. I think Neymar is the one. Lukaku is a great player and he is definitely my second choice.

In the end MY HEART AND BRAIN GOES TO GETTING AGUERO! I admire Aguero as he is the best player for me and would be a great addition. He is 22 and is way more experienced then Neymar and Lukaku and is a way better player for me!

Let's face it we won't bring either of them.I mean it would be nice,but with Torres,Sturridge and perhaps one of our standard forwards staying i don't see the need of more.

But if we do bring one of them i would prefer Lukaku since he is likely to adapt easier to the Premiership.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope we will buy Aguero and Neymar.Lukaku is really overrated.

Lukaku is special. Your just ignorant. He's the only footballer in the world that weighs 100kg's plus, and still can outsprint and outdribble any defender. The fact that He's just turned 18 and starts for his country shows his quality. I reckon Neymar and lukaku are the two brightest talents in the world, imo Lukaku has more potential that Kun.

Interview with Lukaku! http://www.beyondthepitch.net/podcasts/edition/index.cfm/beyond-the-pitch/2011/05/11/romelu-lukaku/

Who do you think we will get? Neymar? Lukaku? Or both?

And how will they fit into the team?

In my oppinion I think we'll get both. Neymar would be used as a left winger like he is for Brazil. Lukaku is a striker through and through so I only see him as playing up front. With the possible depature of Malouda and Anelka and maaybe kalou our attacking force could look like this: Torres (ST),Lukaku(ST),Sturridge(ST)Neymar(ST,LF),Sturridge(ST,RF) and then Drogs ofcourse.

Neymar--Torres--Sturridge

or

neymar--Lukaku--Sturridge

or

Neymar--Sturridge--Lukaku

* Drogba and fit in anywhere basically.