Players we SHOULD be looking to intergrate into the 1st team squad in the next few years

Tomo

We are current holders of the youth cup and in a very strong position to possibly do it again, i follow youth football a lot and evrey season since Arnesen came in our set-up has been getting better, carry on like this its only a matter of TIME before we start producing at a vast rate, here are some of the players in our books we should be looking at giving chances to in the next couple of years.

Josh McEachran

Start with the obvious, he has been getting games this season and next season i hope and think to see him more, there's no point me going on about why he should be playing VERY SOON because A: it goes without saying and B: Ill be writing all night.

Billy Clifford

Own goal against Arsenal aside he has really caught my attention in the youth cup this season, to me he is a Gary Neville who isnt a cheating cunt, can also play midfield and can score, comftable in RB and comftable in CM, brilliant prospect and next year we should be looking at giving him a debut, failing that the year after.

Danny Pappoe

Evrey think you want in a defender, solid and not afraid to get stuck in where in hurts, add to the fact he is built like a brick shit house lol and with talk about Bruma possibly following Arnesen to Hamburg his chance might come sooner than we think.

Nathaniel Chalobah

The fact that he was playing in the reserves and captianing England's U18's at 15 pretty much tells you all you need to know, can play anywhere across the back line and in midfield, might be a good couple of years before we see him playing for the 1st team but believe me this guy is worth the wait.

Aziz Deen-Conteh

To me he is as good as Van Aanholt going forward but MUCH more assured in his defending, he has played on the wing a few times but his defending is so good he looks wasted there, if i had to bet on a successor to Cole coming from our ranks it will be this guy NOT Van Aanholt or Bertrand.

Matej Delac

Cant really be classed as our youngster but i think he deserves a squad place, he looks natural quality and is rated at home as the best goallie since Independance, being in the Croatian squad at 17 is no mean feat also.

Milan Lalkovic

Tricky winger which is ironically what our 1st team is missing, he tore the Arsenal youth team to pieces and is a bit rough around the edges but in time i reckon he can become a class winger.

Jack Cork

Good enough player and versitaile, could be our answer to John O Shea.

Conor Clifford

Battler, leader and determined, whether he will make it into playing regually for us is debatable but he sure deserves a shot, ive got Plymouth mates and they have had nothing but good words to say about this lad (even the one's that support United or Liverpool aswell), would be great if he makes it he devines what's right with the modern footballer.

We may not have had many through for a while granted but these are worth the wait IMO, ive been closely following youth and reserve football and the main thing i notice season by season are results are getting more consistent which can only be a good thing, were actully is a great position to win the reserve league, and i think esk weston mentioned a few weeks ago that our U14- U16 group are sweeping all before them, how great would it be if in a few years time were spoilt for choice as far as players coming through are concerned? smiliecap1.gif

KTBFFH blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chalobah's just 16 so he may need more than a few years.

Delac we can't comment on, because he's been sitting on the bench of Vitesse for the last year.

Cork will most likely seek a transfer request as he's already stated his love for Burnley and vice-versa.

Agree about Josh, Connor & Billy though. Impressive talents no doubt, but remember, there's no rush :rolleyes:

Chalobah's just 16 so he may need more than a few years.

Delac we can't comment on, because he's been sitting on the bench of Vitesse for the last year.

Cork will most likely seek a transfer request as he's already stated his love for Burnley and vice-versa.

Agree about Josh, Connor & Billy though. Impressive talents no doubt, but remember, there's no rush :rolleyes:

And remember if Carlo stays in charge long term they may get a game before they draw thier pension......

And yet another hopeful shout for the youth to become apart of the Chelsea first team squad.

Jack Cork is unlikely, Chalobah is a talent but isn't going to be featured till the next 3 years at least.

Ones that could but maybe not would be Bruma, Van Aanholt, McEarhan, Mellis, etc. The ones that sit on the bench might have the smallest of chances, IMO.

its sad to say but cork is not looking likely to be a first teamer for us in the future. but i would really love for him too as well

Mceachran wise hes well on his way to being a regular in the future with some of the performances of his this season. but who i would Really love to see regular for us in the future is defo the clifford boys defo connor since well i see high in this boy. to mention as well he captained our youth side as well