Pedro Leon

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, players like Alexis Sanchez or even Schweinsteiger to name a couple! Hasn't played enough games for Real Madrid

Sanchez I understand but Schweinsteiger? Schweinsteiger is a great player no doubt but he is a central midfielder and nothing like Pedro Leon or Sanchez so it's silly to compare them in quality. Pedro Leon has always been great when I have seen Getafe play and is now unlucky that Mourinho doesn't like him and that Madrid got 4 other world class wingers in Ronaldo, Di Maria, Ozil and Kaka. Pedro Leon is probably going to be cheap and I would take him any day, To get Schweinsteiger or Sanchez the club would have to pay up way way more.

To get Schweinsteiger or Sanchez the club would have to pay up way way more.

Fair point! But I would rather see us sign a player like Sanchez than let it slip through our fingers again, and allow City to swoop in for them! We've already seen that happen with Robinho and David Silva.

Someone will then say "But Robinho never cut it in the Premier League!" ... fine, say that! But my response to them would be... "Had he have joined Chelsea, and not Manchester City, knowing he would have lined up with fellow world class performers, the Premier League would have seen his best. He would have worked perfectly in a system with Lampard and Drogba, because those two players are not too similar, and they can find their own space and would have given each other opportunities."

At the end of the day, Robinho was playing alongside a team that didn't consist of any top quality players at that time because he was they only player they signed on that deadline day, and by the time City did start signing top quality players, he lost his form, he sulked a bit, and then went back to Brazil.

Edited by CJ Revo

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shame, he would have been a good buy carlo or no carlo.

With a player like him, we would also have the flexibility of playing a 4-4-2 formation if needed.

That's a very important point. Formation flexibility would be a great asset.

I think he's a great young player, I really hope we go for him again. It's absurd that we don't have a single right winger in the club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You