Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

He's a complete twat anyway. The way he celebrates in front of Chelsea fans when he scores tells you about his character. When has Drogba or any other Chelsea player ever done that to Manure fans?

You will know if Drogba does that at the Stretford end, the media will enver shut up slating him.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres's diving was embarrassing.

The first one could have easily been a stumble, only he knows. Second one was dive and he got booked. The fact that he did that shows that he wants a result for the team and gives a damn about the game, good sign in my book especially after we were denied a clear cut penalty. You'd be praising him right now if we had that given, no doubt.

That cunt aint intelligent enough to come up with something like that......he was probably pointing to one of his prostitutes who has recently died of old age!!!!

Made me laugh on a miserable day.:lol:

When the twat came celebrating like that why didn't someone chuck something at him. ie a brick.

The first one could have easily been a stumble, only he knows. Second one was dive and he got booked. The fact that he did that shows that he wants a result for the team and gives a damn about the game, good sign in my book especially after we were denied a clear cut penalty. You'd be praising him right now if we had that given, no doubt.

First was more a dive,the one where Rio druggy kindly helped him back up.

Made me laugh on a miserable day.:lol:

When the twat came celebrating like that why didn't someone chuck something at him. ie a brick.

First was more a dive,the one where Rio druggy kindly helped him back up.

Perhaps mate, OT question, Rio was kind of agressive both times, that allowed?

Perhaps mate, OT question, Rio was kind of agressive both times, that allowed?

He's always like that,shouts and swears at the ref all the time and gets away with it.

We have to go back to our 4-3-3 from last year. And without our BAD new striker- Torres. If we will play the 4-3-3 with the same players we won there last season,

i actually think we still got a chance to go to the semi's. Two goals there is not the end of the world.

The players just have to really want it, yesterday they didnt looked like players that never won this trophy,

they more looked like players that won it two consecutive years.

And when you say "Every fucking year" and things like that about the reff's decisions againt us in Europe, what do you mean?

The crucial mistakes i remember were against Barcelona two years ago, when we were just got robbed, obvious has it can get.

Liverpool in 2005? Inter? i dont think so really. You need to know what to shout about.

Very well said!

That cunt aint intelligent enough to come up with something like that......he was probably pointing to one of his prostitutes who has recently died of old age!!!!

:lol:

Thank god i got my laptop charger today, i've been posting on my iphone that's why i have made spelling mistakes and shitty grammar, so excuse me for anyone who saw it. However ill now post properly, Man United definitely have the advantage, they beat us at home. As for me probably being the most unfaithless person on this site, yes i do believe we will lose at Old Trafford. I think in last nights match Ancelotti was very weak, not once did we even try to expose them, we got to have faith in our wingers, or get a decent winger in the summer. If we attacked from the wings much more we could of done miles more damage than we did. Unfortunately our central midfield was horrible, Lampard's pass completion wasn't at it's best, Essien way to sloppy and even more dangerous than Mikel used to be before he was benched.

I don't think Ancelotti can be that stupid so i think with him putting Mikel on was only a move saying lets not concede anymore and rebuild next match, this is over. However put to much faith into Torres, Barcelona have brilliant long range tactics outside the box when there in need, it's clearly obvious they practice how to knock it in top corners, they do it all the time they are in need, such as when Iniesta got one against us when we drew 1-1. Torres in my opinion is one of the best in the world for outside shots with corners, he's hit so many and still can, he just has no confidence at all. Sure we need to set him up much more than him setting himself up, that needs to be sorted out right now or in the summer. Right now i think we can only beg to stay in the top 4 till the end of the season, that should be our objective. Though lets be honest Man United were the better team, they wernt dominating at all, infact they weren't a difficult side at all, we just wern't prepared, okay maybe Ancelotti didn't expect for Lampard and Essien to play bad, but Ramires should of been shifted and Kalou on, Ramires into the middle, taking Essien off. Lampard was at least more effective and less dangerous. Bosingwa like we all said a total threat to us and letting Giggs go past like that scar'd Chelsea's hopes of ever advanding to the Semi finals.

We were bad and Ancelotti was very poor, he failed to see the errors in the first half for me, maybe he put faith in his half time speech and thought they'd go out and play well, but i don't know. Rotation was badly needed in that match, real badly. Fair enough we were unlucky, but Chelsea shouldn't be hanging on to chances like that, we should of had that creativity to just crack a goal in or two. We played against a weak United side, we actually made Michael Carrick look good... then again the way we've been playing this season i doubt we could get higher if we scraped this Man United win, which i even doubt anyway. But English teams have been poor to begin with, you really think United can beat the likes of Barcelona?, course not, Barca are probs wondering how the hell they are even first. They could expose them easily.

Big shame, but we lost at the end of the day, and we should of done better, the team and Ancelotti. Nevermind though, have to move on.