Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They hadnt won at SB since 2002 before last night

We were the better team last night , and get an early goal Tuesday to shut the prawners up and we can win.

I don't like our odds,but it can be done.

I don't think Torres dived. He clearly had has foot stood on as he ran forward with pace into the box. We were let down last night by yet again poor refereeing. Both Evra and Ferdinamd should have been sent off.

I don't think Torres dived. He clearly had has foot stood on as he ran forward with pace into the box. We were let down last night by yet again poor refereeing. Both Evra and Ferdinamd should have been sent off.

Oh come on lol not even the most die hard Chelsea fan would say that. He was disgraceful, there is no need for that. He actually rapped his right leg around the defenders standing leg.

Apparently Rooney's celebration when he pointed in the sky was to mock Lampard and the celebration he did for his mum against Liverpool in 08.

If thats true its fucking sick even for Rooney's standards.

Where did you hear that? If Rooney believes in God, he has every right to point in the sky. I do it myself when I score in a game.

i read it on some other forum, if i find it again ill send you the link, it sounds a but far fethced there must have been another reason but if that does turn out to be true (which i think and hope is not) i would lose the slightest of respect i even had for Rooney.

Apparently Rooney's celebration when he pointed in the sky was to mock Lampard and the celebration he did for his mum against Liverpool in 08.

That cunt aint intelligent enough to come up with something like that......he was probably pointing to one of his prostitutes who has recently died of old age!!!!

i read it on some other forum, if i find it again ill send you the link, it sounds a but far fethced there must have been another reason but if that does turn out to be true (which i think and hope is not) i would lose the slightest of respect i even had for Rooney.

You had respect for Rooney? You should be banned :lol:

There's no way that's possible.

He's a complete twat anyway. The way he celebrates in front of Chelsea fans when he scores tells you about his character. When has Drogba or any other Chelsea player ever done that to Manure fans?

No way that's true. Lampard is one of Rooney's biggest fans, always praises him. Some people have too much time and imagination.

No way that's true. Lampard is one of Rooney's biggest fans, always praises him. Some people have too much time and imagination.

What I thought exactly. And the way they celebrate when either of them scores for England makes you think they're good friends too.