Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

i repeat, 2 goals at old trafford???? not bloodly likely.

Yes specially with our unimaginative midfield. But everything can be possible. 2-1 scoreline is not next to impossible. Even I would take an undeserved win

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the most important game of the season so far and all those so called ang highly-paid stars were not able to perform as they should.

It sucks when you know Man United players are just pieces of shits, and we are even bigger ones.

I don't want the referee to save us, I just want us to get what we fucking deserve!

Yes this.. It was a clear penalty so he should show to the white spot..

And he let them go away with small fouls..

Disgusting tactics from red nose, even going to the lengths of faking injuries.

10 minutes should have been added on at the end.

If united go on to win this, they will have done so by wasting time.

Guess what?

Bosingwa gifted them the right to waste time and fake injuries.

Essien and Lampard made Carrick look world class tonight..

What the fuck is Ramires doing on the right wing? He NEVER goes down it, Take Essien or Lampard out of the centre, Ramires in and put Kalou on the right. Why the fuck was Drogba taken off? He was our biggest threat all night.

Drogba was shit during the whole night. Embarrassing performance. Could not even receive one ball properly, his first touch is horribly laughable.

How can you say that they were so much better than us.. They scored one and put 9 man behind the ball.

They dominated the first half totally, could have easily had 2 by then. In the second half, they did park the bus though, however, we should've expected that, and unfortunately we did not have the power to break through that than we used to. That is evident to see..

which is saying you do expect the ref to save us.

Ohhh, come on! So what if this was the Champions League's final game and the referee refused us that penalty? What would you be saying?

I agree that we played nothing and that we can't blame the referee for our shit performance, but I just can't take this anymore. Every single year these things keep happening to us.

He was better than Drogba definitely. I understand that everybody expected him to score two goals per game when he joined us, but the WHOLE CHELSEA FC SQUAD is doing horribly embarrasing, apart from John Terry, Petr Cech, Ramires and Ivanovic.

No I am not expecting him to score every game, I am expecting him to stop walking around looking into the ground like he got no interest in even being there, he did not look better than Drogba, not even close and I have been a big critic Drogba this season. His attitude really pisses me off to no end, it's worse than anyone I have ever seen in Chelsea and there has been a lot with terrible attitudes.

And also lots of guys were believing in fairy tales: we are in poor peform in Premier League because its our destiny to win the Champions League this season, or because the players are only interested in CL.

We can´t say Carlo is a bad coach, because he is a coach to win CL, so even if we are bad in Premier League, we will win CL because Carlo knows what it takes to. The true, is that this Chelseas season is fucking disgrace and big changes must come in the summer, or the next season will be even worst.

We were shocking.

Torres had SOME bright moments, but his diving put them to shame imo. Frank wasn't the same, and passes were unreasoningly bad. Drogba played well in the 20 minutes. OUr attack seemed non-consistent with every time the midfeild had it. And the defence had some shocking moments.

Who rather play 4-3-3 in the next game tbf, at least then we have an anchor man to help build from the back (Mikel/Essien) and two players running forward (Lampard/Ramires), and put Drogba on the wing as his crosses today were lethal if someone was on the end of them!

Shocking is too mild.

Torres had some bright moments and a lot of AWOL moments. Him and Drogba together is a lesson in how not to play two forwards together. It's painful to watch. Play one or the other but not both together. Don't think it was a dive. Torres isn't a diver unlike that United crew. I think he tripped over himself which he's known to do. He got right back up and didn't see him appealing for the penalty like United love to do.

The midfield was the worst part of the match with the exception of Mikel when he came on. At least he helped control the middle and offer a semblance of control. Lampard and Essien looked like they were on their last legs. They looked like they'd played 700 games a piece instead of 500 and 200 respectively.

The highlight for me was Terry and Ivanovic and Cole. They even offered more going forward which is a sad state of affairs.