Fans/Supporters of Chelsea are the WORST !

Not as bad as some other teams in the Premiership. Home games are bearable when they are sold on loyalty points.

Our away support is fantastic cannot knock it at all.

Liverpool and Man United get out sung every home game, they're just as bad as us..............

EDIT: Just clocked on it's your first post - I'm taking the assumption that you are trollin'

well spotted ..obviously upset 606 has shut down ...sad gooner I suppose ...

Not as bad as some other teams in the Premiership. Home games are bearable when they are sold on loyalty points.

Our away support is fantastic cannot knock it at all.

Liverpool and Man United get out sung every home game, they're just as bad as us..............

EDIT: Just clocked on it's your first post - I'm taking the assumption that you are trollin'

well spotted ..obviously upset 606 has shut down ...sad gooner I suppose ...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone !!

simply i want everyone opinion about chelsea Fans/Supporters in their matches !!! especially at Home !!! at the bridge !!!

in my whole da*me life i have never seen a guest team fans sounds higher than the home fans :rant:

ya everyone its true !! we are the worst fans of a football club in history !!!! i just wish if we have just the half of liverpool or manu fans cheering :mouthclosed:

Frustrated while watching F.C. Copenhagen match !!!

Did you go to the game mate? Because i was there, and it was not that bad. If you watched it on TV its because half the cameras and microphones sit in the away section or the East stand. It really was not that bad in the Matthew Harding. Also i could hear the shed perfectly fine from where i was. That said there away support was very good.

Did you go to the game mate? Because i was there, and it was not that bad. If you watched it on TV its because half the cameras and microphones sit in the away section or the East stand. It really was not that bad in the Matthew Harding. Also i could hear the shed perfectly fine from where i was. That said there away support was very good.

thank you ، after all maybe the reality is different !!

i will go someday and see

Every game you go to almost anywhere, it's the away fans you'll hear the most. The Matthew Harding sings almost throughout. The west stand are the upper class couldn't care less pieces of crap. Sat up there once, never again.I was like the only one wearing anything resembling Chelsea, couldn't believe it. Most ppl were wearing suits n shit and hardly any were english.

Anyway... Liverpool's home crowd is a thing of the past and a bit of a myth. Man Utd's is even quieter and for Arsenal.....

Edited by OllieCFC

I dont care how it sounded on tv tonight, I was in the east upper (dont ask) right on the halfway line and the MHL and shed held their own against very good Copenhagen support.

Yeah i thought we did a pretty good tonight. We didn't stop all night, well where i was anyway. Which was right behind the goal in the MHL.

Haha I hope this isn't some Copenhagen fan trolling.

Edit : just saw he has revealed himself... well maybe.

IM SORRY TO SAY IT !! BUT ANOTHER EMPTY HEADED :mouthclosed:

Just LOL.

IM SORRY TO SAY IT !! BUT ANOTHER EMPTY HEADED :mouthclosed: