Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Can't see him coming here. Imagine Torres and Rooney, it would look so strange. Torres alone feels like foreign substance, Rooney would make it two. They simply don't belong here, Torres is forever scouser and Rooney is forever manc. I can't see him going to City or Liverpool, no way, he would get killed, and neither to Arsenal or Sperms, because I assume he still has some ambitions. The only other English club I can picture him in is back at Everton when he's past it and just wants to ride out his professional career. So if he is to go, I think he would go abroad, some place like Real or Bayern. But his best option is to stay put imo, he's at a club that's doing well and where he's loved.

Also, can this be the reason why he suddenly wants to leave?

On 1 September 2006, Everton manager David Moyes sued Rooney for libel after the tabloid newspaper the Daily Mail published excerpts from Rooney's 2006 autobiography that accused the manager of leaking Rooney's reasons for leaving the club to the press. The case was settled out of court for £500,000 on 3 June 2008, and Rooney apologised to Moyes for "false claims" he had made in the book regarding the matter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/2069407/Wayne-Rooney-settles-autobiography-libel-dispute-with-Everton-manager-David-Moyes.html

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz is actually a nice guy, doesn't got the papers all the time, isn't a loud mouth and probably has some respect for his wife.

Oh and by the way you're one to talk about this, you want us to sign every player in the world.

Sure I want to sign every player in the world, in your head at least. Lets start with your beloved Tiote what you say?!

Twitters going absolutely crazy with stories of Phil Jones hitting Rooney and Rooney needing stitches.....Although we all know what Twitter can be like

Rooney probably snuch up behind him and gave him a little scare.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You