Wayne Rooney

J.F.

We've had players who have done similar stuff and they've been key to our success. You know enough about our players to know what a weak argument it is you're making.

He's a cock. Plenty of players are cocks. Anytime you want to talk about Rooney the footballer, I'm happy to.

What are you talking about? So you want a player who is going to bitch and moan when he wants? Look at Lamps he's probably not getting a new contract, still scores goals and just gets on with it. Rooney on the other hand kicks and screams like a girl, he's also a very overrated footballer.

Look I understand you got this personal vendetta against me that's fine, but if you're going to just give me stupid arguements and then try to pin shit on me, then it's pointless. Anymore of it and I'm going to have to report you because I've had enough of it, I don't like arguing anymore, and I've said why Rooney is an overrated striker in my first post in the thread, but obviously you just want an arguement.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep lets sign another has been for 30 million on his last legs who is past his best and let a player like Lampard who could play at the top like Giggs for another 5 years go , Rooney would be about as popular as the waiter at the Bridge ,I will be sickened if we have not learned our lesson on players who are on the way downhill after the Schevchenko and Torres mistakes.

What are you talking about? So you want a player who is going to bitch and moan when he wants? Look at Lamps he's probably not getting a new contract, still scores goals and just gets on with it. Rooney on the other hand kicks and screams like a girl, he's also a very overrated footballer.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I simply don't recognise what you're saying as being that closely related to reality. Sorry.

Look I understand you got this personal vendetta against me that's fine,

What? Why on Earth would you think I've got a vendetta against you? I don't think you're capable of saying or doing anything that would require a vendetta, let alone a personal one. :lol2: :lol2:

That has proper given me the giggles.

Anymore of it and I'm going to have to report you because I've had enough of it, I don't like arguing anymore, and I've said why Rooney is an overrated striker in my first post in the thread, but obviously you just want an arguement.

I just want a discussion about football, and people who play football (footballers). I'm not one of the people bringing tabloid shit into this, or those silly myths about his attitude which clearly don't stack when you introduce sticky things like 'evidence' and 'facts' into the equation.

I don't particularly like Wayne Rooney (I hope he doesn't think I've got a personal vendetta against him too :lol::lol: ) but as a footballer I think he could offer something special to this team. I've acknowledged there are question marks over his fitness and motivation but that at the right price he could be good for us.

That's called a discussion.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I simply don't recognise what you're saying as being that closely related to reality. Sorry.

What? Why on Earth would you think I've got a vendetta against you? I don't think you're capable of saying or doing anything that would require a vendetta, let alone a personal one. :lol2: :lol2:

That has proper given me the giggles.

I just want a discussion about football, and people who play football (footballers). I'm not one of the people bringing tabloid shit into this, or those silly myths about his attitude which clearly don't stack when you introduce sticky things like 'evidence' and 'facts' into the equation.

I don't particularly like Wayne Rooney (I hope he doesn't think I've got a personal vendetta against him too :lol::lol: ) but as a footballer I think he could offer something special to this team. I've acknowledged there are question marks over his fitness and motivation but that at the right price he could be good for us.

That's called a discussion.

You call my arguement weak yet yours holds nothing either, you go on about how Mikels attitude is bad, off the pitch how he said he can't be arsed about Europa. You constantly went on about it, and Rooney is even worse when it comes to that, yet you still fail to answer me on it, simply because you have no arguement at all.

And Rooney is the best player for england? Sorry but Ashley Cole has been the best and most consistent player for england in the past 10 years without a doubt. Oh and what price do you think they will offer? A nice 5 million deal? This isn't fucking Manchester City we are dealing with, and I wouldn't take Rooney for 20 million as he is very average upfront. Ferguson could get the best out of him, it explains his shitty and average england performances, I would much rather go for Lewandowski/Cavani who are much better.

Funny when a man of the age of 40 likes to laugh at people half his age on the internet, wow you must be living the dream right here.

Also it's like trying to get blood out of a stone to convince me that Rooney is a world class player.

The guy has constantly done horrible stuff like this, swearing on TV, hitting that Wigan player because he tackled him and never even got a ban.

Just because he has work rate doesn't mean he's got a good attitude, he's still a cock and look at him at United now, Fergies gone and to make it worse on the club he's storming off and wanting to leave. Remember his U-Turn 2 years ago? When he made a huge fuss just to get a new contract?

You want him at our club do you?

This is unfair. He has mellowed in recent years. There was a ridiculously long stretch of games where he didn't even pick up a yellow card or something. This 'attitude' problem is not as big as a few years ago i feel

edit: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/The-new-angel-of-Manchester-United-Former-bad-boy-Wayne-Rooney-has-just-ONE-booking-this-season-article888892.html

This is unfair. He has mellowed in recent years. There was a ridiculously long stretch of games where he didn't even pick up a yellow card or something. This 'attitude' problem is not as big as a few years ago i feel

edit: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/The-new-angel-of-Manchester-United-Former-bad-boy-Wayne-Rooney-has-just-ONE-booking-this-season-article888892.html

It's not as big? Do you people even listen to yourselves? What's this thread even opened for? Because he's making a fuss and wants to leave just because Fergie has gone, and you're sat here trying to convince me that his attitude has mellowed.

This is comedy gold right here

It's not as big? Do you people even listen to yourselves? What's this thread even opened for? Because he's making a fuss and wants to leave just because Fergie has gone, and you're sat here trying to convince me that his attitude has mellowed.

I'm almost certain that you've taken Strike the wrong way. Rooney will always be Rooney, nothing can change that, he will always say and do stupid things, but as of the last few years they are farther apart, hence the mellowed attitude. You have to appreciate that Strike didn't say Rooney is mellow just that he has mellowed. He is still same old idiot Rooney, just a more mellowed one. Just watching that video, I'm not sure how old it is but most of the footage is from when he wore number 8 and when Ronaldo was at the club.

I'm almost certain that you've taken Strike the wrong way. Rooney will always be Rooney, nothing can change that, he will always say and do stupid things, but as of the last few years they are farther apart, hence the mellowed attitude. You have to appreciate that Strike didn't say Rooney is mellow just that he has mellowed. He is still same old idiot Rooney, just a more mellowed one. Just watching that video, I'm not sure how old it is but most of the footage is from when he wore number 8 and when Ronaldo was at the club.

And when was it two seasons ago when he eblowed that Wigan player in the face simply because he tackled him?

Yeah Rooney will be the same old Rooney alright, he's a twat and that's that, he's cheated on his wife plenty of times, and he's just got a bull shit attitude.

I haven't taken Strike in the wrong way at all, how anyone can say Rooney is not the same old Rooney is stupid when he's making all this fuss right now, especially when this is the last thing they need right now. No ones going to convince me he's changed, he may not be as wreckless on the pitch but still a twat in the background.

I've also explained I'm not too fussed on his football abillity. How anyone can actually think Rooney is a good transfer option is beyond me, like I said he isn't even worth 20 million.

And when was it two seasons ago when he eblowed that Wigan player in the face simply because he tackled him?

Yeah Rooney will be the same old Rooney alright, he's a twat and that's that, he's cheated on his wife plenty of times, and he's just got a bull shit attitude.

I haven't taken Strike in the wrong way at all, how anyone can say Rooney is not the same old Rooney is stupid when he's making all this fuss right now, especially when this is the last thing they need right now. No ones going to convince me he's changed, he may not be as wreckless on the pitch but still a twat in the background.

I've also explained I'm not too fussed on his football abillity. How anyone can actually think Rooney is a good transfer option is beyond me, like I said he isn't even worth 20 million.

Nobody has even come close to saying that Rooney is a different person....Read carefully:

"This is unfair. He has mellowed in recent years. There was a ridiculously long stretch of games where he didn't even pick up a yellow card or something. This 'attitude' problem is not as big as a few years ago i feel"

Please take note of the phrasing and syntax. "This 'attitude' problem is not as big as a few years ago i feel". Nowhere does Strike say that Rooney is a different person. It says his attitude is less of a problem now, but does not say that his attitude isn't a problem. Strike does indeed say that Rooney has an attitude problem, it's right there. He just says his attitude isn't as bad as it was when he was younger. Just because his attitude has gotten better doesn't mean it's all good now. It's still shit, only less shit, but still shit. Okay? Okay.

Nobody has even come close to saying that Rooney is a different person....Read carefully:

"This is unfair. He has mellowed in recent years. There was a ridiculously long stretch of games where he didn't even pick up a yellow card or something. This 'attitude' problem is not as big as a few years ago i feel"

Please take note of the phrasing and syntax. "This 'attitude' problem is not as big as a few years ago i feel". Nowhere does Strike say that Rooney is a different person. It says his attitude is less of a problem now, but does not say that his attitude isn't a problem. Strike does indeed say that Rooney has an attitude problem, it's right there. He just says his attitude isn't as bad as it was when he was younger. Just because his attitude has gotten better doesn't mean it's all good now. It's still shit, only less shit, but still shit. Okay? Okay.

Exactly. He's always going to have that attitude because that's what drives him. What he's done is simply grow up a little bit and learn how to control it.

Discounting him based on that is a little silly. We've had players sent off in Champions League finals and semi-finals who are revered as legends at this club. In purely footballing terms, a fit and motivated Rooney is someone who I think would be a great addition to our squad at the right price.

And Luiz is nice little boy? He elbows players in nearly every challenge. But we like him as he loves the team etc. IF Rooney will bang goals and lead us to titles I dont fucking care if he shows some balls and goes crazy or rants. The team clearly needs some balls anyway, at least opponents will shit themselves if we will have someone like Rooney here.

Discuss him as a player, not his personality. And compared to Suarez, he is fuckin angel this guy.

And Luiz is nice little boy? He elbows players in nearly every challenge. But we like him as he loves the team etc. IF Rooney will bang goals and lead us to titles I dont fucking care if he shows some balls and goes crazy or rants. The team clearly needs some balls anyway, at least opponents will shit themselves if we will have someone like Rooney here.

Discuss him as a player, not his personality. And compared to Suarez, he is fuckin angel this guy.

Luiz is actually a nice guy, doesn't got the papers all the time, isn't a loud mouth and probably has some respect for his wife.

Oh and by the way you're one to talk about this, you want us to sign every player in the world.

But the point is, it hasn't changed, so you read carefully.

What Spike said. Nobody will try to argue that he is a charming little fellow but he went down and made changes to the way he approached games. For such an aggressive player, to go a full season with just 1 yellow card is impressive no matter what.

What Spike said. Nobody will try to argue that he is a charming little fellow but he went down and made changes to the way he approached games. For such an aggressive player, to go a full season with just 1 yellow card is impressive no matter what.

Yeah sure what Spike said... Had Spike not of been there to help you out and put a bib on you, you wouldn't of been able to find your arse with both hands in this case.

I'm not talking about on the pitch, that video just shown how wreckless Rooney was and still is, he's still a twat, and people think he's this professional when he's not. Lets just see what he will be like when he comes in our dressing room and starts disturbing the players. He's a man with no class at all, he missed his penalty against us last season and then started mocking John Terry straight afterwards about it, he's even like Suarez when it comes to complaining about anything.

Yeah sure what Spike said... Had Spike not of been there to help you out and put a bib on you, you wouldn't of been able to find your arse with both hands in this case.

I'm not talking about on the pitch, that video just shown how wreckless Rooney was and still is, he's still a twat, and people think he's this professional when he's not. Lets just see what he will be like when he comes in our dressing room and starts disturbing the players. He's a man with no class at all, he missed his penalty against us last season and then started mocking John Terry straight afterwards about it, he's even like Suarez when it comes to complaining about anything.

You clearly have no confidence in your opinion when you resort to having a go at me. I shall not bother this time

pAilhJn.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You