How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relationship thread would be jokes. My situation is actually really annoyingly complicated.

I have had this crush on a girl for like a year, it's a proper crush, and i think i need to find a way to break up with my gf but i can't because i love her. It's like i'm looking for an excuse. I told my gf we should maybe move on but she said lets go out and have a nice meal and chat. I told my mate at work that we may break up, he then told the girl i like that i really like her and that i'm single now. My gf's friend overheard this and told her that i said i'm single and like the girl i like so now my gf knows i like someone and she knows who she is. Of course she was pissed off but we went out and made up. It's not cool.

I have 3 choices.

1) Stay with my gf and see how it goes but worrying if anyone will get with the other one as she has indicated that she has her eye on someone but i don't know who.

2) Break up with my gf and hurt her and myself but just go for it and see if it works.

3) Ask her out and if all goes well tell my gf i like someone else... not nice tho.

Why do we do it....

How am i feeling? Confused.com but proper buzzing still about the football. I'm off work too but just wish i had everything sorted. Too many things in my head.

Relationship thread would be jokes. My situation is actually really annoyingly complicated.

I have had this crush on a girl for like a year, it's a proper crush, and i think i need to find a way to break up with my gf but i can't because i love her. It's like i'm looking for an excuse. I told my gf we should maybe move on but she said lets go out and have a nice meal and chat. I told my mate at work that we may break up, he then told the girl i like that i really like her and that i'm single now. My gf's friend overheard this and told her that i said i'm single and like the girl i like so now my gf knows i like someone and she knows who she is. Of course she was pissed off but we went out and made up. It's not cool.

I have 3 choices.

1) Stay with my gf and see how it goes but worrying if anyone will get with the other one as she has indicated that she has her eye on someone but i don't know who.

2) Break up with my gf and hurt her and myself but just go for it and see if it works.

3) Ask her out and if all goes well tell my gf i like someone else... not nice tho.

Why do we do it....

How am i feeling? Confused.com but proper buzzing still about the football. I'm off work too but just wish i had everything sorted. Too many things in my head.

Are you happy with your girlfriend?

I am and i'm not, it's like 50/50. But i have a lot of feelings for her and she's having a lot of problems lately and it's not really a good time to break up. I'm comfortable but i really, really like the other girl. I think i will just wait and see what happens for now, just causing my brain so much torture.

I am and i'm not, it's like 50/50. But i have a lot of feelings for her and she's having a lot of problems lately and it's not really a good time to break up. I'm comfortable but i really, really like the other girl. I think i will just wait and see what happens for now, just causing my brain so much torture.

Haha not really helping yourself. You need to decide soon though, because obviously it effects her as well.

The way I see it is if you're happy with her stay with her. Happiness is everything, if you see yourself being happy with her for the rest of your life do not give it up. But if you're losing interest and can see that interest deteriorating over time end it now to avoid causing more damage.

the grass is always greener.....

same with players and transfers,,,same with relationships.

had many gfs before I met the wife ,,now happily married for 47 years .. well I am not sure about her...

It would be easier if both the girls didn't know each other and didn't work together and have about 30 mutual friends with each other and facebook don't help too. I posted about Nando's. Who liked my status? Both those 2 girls! I gotta be careful who knows what and who see's what and who hears what. My gf has left my work place now but still has friends there and chats to em about stuff. Had a few gfs from there, maybe i need to get a new job instead lol.

Oh goddamn women...but I think she bloody likes me! Oh I don't care whatever happens, at least I pursued my heart's wishes and I can tell to myself that it wasn't meant to be rather then wonder what could've been :D

Relationships thread would actually be cool...I'm fine with it if other people are...