How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

Vanessa, what are you doing to me? Really, love is such a damn thing you get sick of but you can't live without... I've been trying to build a relationship with her but everytime I want to make her realise that there's more than just friendship between the two of us she tries to ignore it whereas I know that she's feeling the way I do :(

Man up and tell her!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man up and tell her!!!

She isn't the sort of girls who want to be directly confrontated with such things, she decides when she has to do something. And tbh I can't really be angry with her behavior, she's never had a bf, and I've never had a gf. This would be something huge for us but the longer we wait the more complicated this all gets...

Optimistic.

Operation, steal a girl you don't know long without getting shot, beaten, crucified, stabbed, slashed and succeed is going well so far though it's only at an early stage. Done some texting and response has been really good though I haven't touched the real subject yet :D

Don't think of me as someone who does that just to do it, I'm really in fuckin' love like I haven't been...well I can't remember for how long. Some have probably noticed that I have been more lively with my posts recently :D

Just hope he is not a Chelsea fan and a member of this forum :rolleyes:

I think we need a relationship thread. I'm happily single at the moment. Very happy, given all the problems I've seen in the last few pages :Goober:

I'm sick again, ffs. I've got a fever and the antibiotics I'm on cause drowsiness so I'm going to interrupt my routine (have that, doctors!) to watch the FA Cup.