How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

Aww the sympathy lol thanks tho means a lot. Well it was my choice to break up with my gf, i love her to bits but ya know sometimes u feel that u need to do something that may really hurt you to move on. I don't want to break up with her but i just don't think we are right for each other. Don't wanna be single really, just wanna find the right girl to move on with my life and i was never truly convinced that she was the right one for me. I'm 25 and need to take the next step i suppose. meeting up with her later anyway, gonna go out for a meal then have a chat, then it's gonna be the goodbyes and the good luck for the future etc etc i guess, very sad lol. I was in tears just now thinking about her and the stuff about her that i'll miss but u gotta do what u gotta do. It's the hardest thing in the world breaking up with your gf, even harder than supporting Chelsea lol. Been with her more than 2 years :( but hey ho time to move on.

It looks like i'm actually gonna officially ditch my gf on Friday 13th :/

How am i feeling? Bit sad

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww the sympathy lol thanks tho means a lot. Well it was my choice to break up with my gf, i love her to bits but ya know sometimes u feel that u need to do something that may really hurt you to move on. I don't want to break up with her but i just don't think we are right for each other. Don't wanna be single really, just wanna find the right girl to move on with my life and i was never truly convinced that she was the right one for me. I'm 25 and need to take the next step i suppose. meeting up with her later anyway, gonna go out for a meal then have a chat, then it's gonna be the goodbyes and the good luck for the future etc etc i guess, very sad lol. I was in tears just now thinking about her and the stuff about her that i'll miss but u gotta do what u gotta do. It's the hardest thing in the world breaking up with your gf, even harder than supporting Chelsea lol. Been with her more than 2 years :( but hey ho time to move on.

:cry: Stay strong mate.

It'll all turn out for the best :cry:

I wouldn't if the boyfriend was the big, muscly, jealous type.

I dunno him personally, but a saw a picture on facebook with a gun :D lol I'm serious. He doesn't look scary much though...

He lives far away and is older then her :P

Whatever happens happens, too late now, I can't get her out of my bloody head :fainthv9:

I dunno him personally, but a saw a picture on facebook with a gun :D lol I'm serious. He doesn't look scary much though...

He lives far away and is older then her :P

Whatever happens happens, too late now, I can't get her out of my bloody head :fainthv9:

Oh, tough situation! Best of luck!!

You've also made me realize how glad I am that I am married and haven't had to deal with dating for the last 20 years! LOL

I've had a great day baking cupcakes with my daughter

i love her to bits but ya know sometimes u feel that u need to do something that may really hurt you to move on.

I feel exactly the same with Linda at the moment, only the major difference is that I haven't even been able to see her yet :(

Optimistic.

Operation, steal a girl you don't know long without getting shot, beaten, crucified, stabbed, slashed and succeed is going well so far though it's only at an early stage. Done some texting and response has been really good though I haven't touched the real subject yet :D

Don't think of me as someone who does that just to do it, I'm really in fuckin' love like I haven't been...well I can't remember for how long. Some have probably noticed that I have been more lively with my posts recently :D

Vanessa, what are you doing to me? Really, love is such a damn thing you get sick of but you can't live without... I've been trying to build a relationship with her but everytime I want to make her realise that there's more than just friendship between the two of us she tries to ignore it whereas I know that she's feeling the way I do :(