How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pissed off because people are giving me a hard time over my plans for the summer! I've given up a summer in Spain to stay in crappy Dublin and try and find work for the summer....all for Chelsea! Ha, I decided I'm going to try get a job here and work as much as I can so I can go to loadsa games next season instead of the odd one!

:o Dublin is amazing!

I feel omnipotent.

What have you just done to make you feel like a boss? :P

I'm pleased to report that I've gotten out of the sticky situation I was in last night. Or have I? I may get done in for plagarism, but I doubt it as I took care to avoid copying anything but the basic structure of the essay.

/rant

Have you ever felt like your primal urges are being repressed by society? Does any other male want to live in a repurcussion free environment where they can kick some blokes head in and not feel guilty? I don't want to hurt people or anything and I'm not a particulary violent person but sometimes I feel like the law is the only reason I don't do terrible things, does that mean I'm not a good person? It is like I've been brainwashed to be a good person, not that I don't want to be a bad person or anything, I just feel like a phoney. Damn exsistential crisis.

I probably just need a girlfriend.

/rant

Haha, smartass. Tomorrow I will wake up and my previous post will not mean a thing. Except for the girlfriend part. It doesn't help that I live in the middle of nowhere and I like none of the girls in my town.

Where do you live? You should probably move to Brisbane or something.

Where do you live? You should probably move to Brisbane or something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunnamulla,_Queensland

I hate it here, I blame this town for most of the crap in my life.

• My school was a glorified Day Care Centre, if it weren't for a couple of great teachers, I wouldn't know a single damn thing. I missed out on so many subjects. I could go on and on about how terrible I had it in school.
  • There isn't any culture or nightlife.
  • I have four friends. Two of them moved to Brisbane last year. Most of the friends I did make when I was younger just ended up moving away.
  • 10 hours drive away from Brisbane.

Next year, I'm starting Uni in Brisbane. I have start a life in the city or on the coast.

Wow, that is in the middle of nowhere! Apart from the social life and the education; the weather seems to be another reason not to live there. Average highs of 36? :sweating:

A lot of people do love it out here though. I'm just not one of them.

A lot of people do love it out here though. I'm just not one of them.

Yeah, I'm from a countryside background myself (or at least my dad was) and there is a kind of appeal to it. Great place to visit but I think I'd go mad if I had to live in a country town for longer than a month.