How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks steve... thats exactly what I'm feeling too... I can't belive this... I really thought Abramovich was going to take on Board we're going to have a bad season and finish maybe 8th to come back stronger... but with our ridiciouluss wages and our bad transferpolicy, we're so desperade for the Championsleague Money that we can't live without it anymore...

I'm so sad, I'm even more sad than the day when the special one himself left... and guardiola this fuck'n cheat-teacher and Hollywood actor trainer can go and fuck off, he will never have the style the class and the aggressiveness I learned to love Boas for in his short reign...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe_lwegpHk

Seriously, I don't know what to do about my familiar situation. My parents are blaming me for everything that goes wrong. Last example was our contract of the Internet connection. We received a letter 2 weeks ago that the monthly sum we have to pay will increase, but it's unclear by how much it will do so. So when I looked up on the homepage of our Internet provider to check the precise sum I couldn't find anything, I looked it up 3 times, but no results. After the second time I told my mom to phone the company and ask them, and she said she'd do it tomorrow (that was about 1,5 weeks ago). On Wednesday I looked it up the third time and couldn't find anything. When I told her that she wanted me to show her that there was nothing about it on the homepage. She had nearly 2 weeks to phone the service center but she DIDN'T do that, and when I said that to her she started insulting me. Since that evening she isn't talking to me. WTF?! Today my dad said to me that when our contract expires my parents won't extend it! He told me that my behaviour was the reason they did that and that it's my and my sister's problem how to get Internet to do our homework, and not theirs!

You really can't talk to them because they don't accept other opions, nor do they accept discussions.

• 2 weeks later...

Relieved.

Yesterday I lost (or it got stolen) my ID card, monthly bus card, medical card and gym card, all along with my wallet and some really small money.

Luckily, someone found it and found me and returned me my ID, medical and gym cards, though he couldn't find the rest or kept it for himself. Either way, better somethin' then nothin'...as there is a new system for BUS cards in my country, I managed to get a new one without paying anything except something small for getting a new one so all in all, it didn't end bad...

This world is shite and this day was horrible!

First, I have an awful day in school with retard of a professor reducing my mark because he's an idiot.

Then my local team (Partizan) loses to cunts from Red Star and my friends rub it in in my face.

Then Chelsea score and get my hopes and we end up losing...

Then I wait for my bus like a clown for a while...

I still hold my hopes high because I placed a bet on a couple of games, and results were going according to plan...I came home, checked results....and....REAL MADRID, 1st team in Spain with Jose fucking Mourinho and Cristiano bloody Ronaldo DREW with a team on 17th place and it finishes me of...

oh and I also see Arsanal on 3rd place............

I'm gone to bed, perhaps I'm dreamin'...

Feeling rather blank atm. Was pissed off after the game, but have cooled off now. I didnt expect us to win anyway, but its still disappointing to lose because of an individual mistake. Liverpools result has helped a great deal. I hate them so bloody much!

Am at a revision class now (it lasts 7hours!!!!) and I haven't slept all night but after a few cups of coffee I'm not sleepy. I'll probably collapse on my bed when I reach home though :D