How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

Only blue got it right!

It's quite a complex situation, but to cut it short, Linda wants to take a break from me to concentrate on her studies... which I can understand, but I still feel broken about it!

I hope it'll get better with time!

*siiiiigh*

I know how you feel man. I've been in a oddly similar position. I really hope it works out for you mate.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tired, pleased and vindicated. Been working my socks off past few weeks but my exam results last week were a great boost. Finally cleared the intermediate stage of my post grad degree in chartered accountancy. Been having some trouble with it for a year or so, it's good to get that monkey off my back.

Mate, i know how shit it is. Distance is the worst. Did you end up seeing her?

Well, not yet, but she briefly touched on the idea of coming to London at the beginning of April, but I really don't know anything more! The feelings I have for her are just ridiculous right now, we don't talk as much on skype as we used to, and it's kind of killing me inside... but I can understand why she wants to keep her distance because of all the studying she's had to endure over at Stockholm Uni

to sum it up though, everything with Linda right now is just so fucking hard! :(

... but you're totally right Steve ... I say this to anyone who wants to go long distance ... just fucking don't! :lol:

Well, not yet, but she briefly touched on the idea of coming to London at the beginning of April, but I really don't know anything more! The feelings I have for her are just ridiculous right now, we don't talk as much on skype as we used to, and it's kind of killing me inside... but I can understand why she wants to keep her distance because of all the studying she's had to endure over at Stockholm Uni

to sum it up though, everything with Linda right now is just so fucking hard! :(

... but you're totally right Steve ... I say this to anyone who wants to go long distance ... just fucking don't! :lol:

.....i 2nd that

Untitled-1.jpg AND PROUD :D dun need squishie to make me happy

And CJ, well dude see the second your face just goe's :( a lot of the time as sad as it sound's but i think as soon as that happens it's probably time to give it a break or end it

THOUGH a very misconcepted thing is that,..........just cuz it end's once does not mean it'll be ended forever, and dude as rude as it may sound, she's not WORTH being ripped to shreads over, you got plenty of other things in you'r life to do mate. go out have a fun night do any of that mate, trust me as soon as i just had enough of my own (i ended it cause it was one sided (me doing all the loving) and was wrecking the friendship too) so i just wanted to save the friendship. she maybe a nice person CJ, but as soon as one side is sad mate it's gonna end in disaster.

.......personal experience

maybe, it's probably right people,wrong place,wrong time, or my mind has just blown up again,......TOO MANY PANTIES OWO

I hope it all works out for you mate. Just try not to beat yourself up to much because it just makes things worse.

Feeling good .

Its not all Doom and Gloom

thinking back 10 years and the CL was just a dream

We are still in it this year ,,,and both Mancs are out ,,Arse as good as out and The Scum didnt make it .

F A cup ,,WE ARE STILL in it ...Both Mancs are out and so are Arse...

cheerful thoughts

K T F