Blackpool 1-3 Chelsea

James

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daughter: Why are they booking Cole all the time? Just because he shot someone?

T9: Well, he did shoot someone

Daughter: It was an accident, not like he pointed a gun in his face

T9: still, he's a grown man, you don't do stupid things like that

Daughter: whatever. still don't understand why they're booing him. He plays for England and he's one of the best on England.

Not sure whether I should have been appalled or not by her attitude.

Yeah big point there, England is really bad at boo'ing it's players, Scholes for example was a shockery, and we still never learnt and we will go on booing the likes of Rooney when he's on the England pitch. Fair enough i don't like Wayne, but i have to respect him when he's playing for England, i hate Liverpool, but Gerrard, have to respect the man he puts 100 precent into an england match all of the time. Just think if Cole retired from England, they'd soon be gutted then.

Daughter: Why are they booking Cole all the time? Just because he shot someone?

T9: Well, he did shoot someone

Daughter: It was an accident, not like he pointed a gun in his face

T9: still, he's a grown man, you don't do stupid things like that

Daughter: whatever. still don't understand why they're booing him. He plays for England and he's one of the best on England.

Not sure whether I should have been appalled or not by her attitude.

Well they often come out with what seem the simplest things, but often overlooked truths. Mine, (aged 12), are like a knife through butter sometimes, in hindsight obvious observations, but overlooked by us :smiliecap1: