FC Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good first half! Really pleased with the way we're playing, but we should not be wasting our chances like that. We must take our opportunities or they're gonna cost us the game.

Torres was unlucky, had the opportunity to score 2 or 3 times, he's still under pressure, but he has a great chance of scoring tonight.

Come on you blues, lets win this!

Hey guys!

Well I think we've done relatively well in that first half. Copenhagen are giving us a helluva lot of space to attack as well, and Torres has had some chances too, he just hasn't scored yet, but with those types of opportunities in the second half, he will definitely score I think.

I had a scare when Ramires went down injured. I think he's had a good game too. Making some really impressive runs, and I'm not surprised because of all the space Copenhagen are giving us.

Oh... and great away goal by Anelka!!

I'm hoping we can go on to win 2-0 here at best!

to be honest we play like shit but they're worse... so nothing to cheer about...

I disagree, we're not playing like shit. I think we're playing quite well actually, we used to dominate like this last season when we got the double. It's a weak side, but there's many weak sides we've failed to beat in the Prem. Besides, this can give us motivation. Our wings are working quite well, Malouda and Ashley have been working well on the left, and Torres is quite active.

I do believe we played nicely but we can not waste chances like that. Sometimes I feel we opt for a more difficult solution, as if we are over-playing a situation. Keep it simple and finish every attack with a shot, you never know when it might take a freak deflection or just go in by itself. Their number 30, I believe it was, is quite sharp. That blonde striker of theirs Satin i think, seems dirty.. don't know why he hasn't been shown a yellow card yet. Well let's hope for the best, great finish by Anelka. KTBFFH

Carlo better not take Torres off this game, we have to get him a goal this game.

You can tell the entire team is trying to get him one, every one is trying to feed him the ball sometimes even forcefully but it's all good, just a matter of time till he scores.

Player are Walking not playing... Not Running... No tempo... Overconfident and lack of winning actitud... This is Why I do not Belive we can keep this way to the Final of the CL