Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fabregas

Tomo
Followers 3

Right lads there maybe people in here who don't follow what the joke is about so let's jump back on topic please.

Great banter but let's move it back in the right direction.

Cheers.

If there ARE gooners here they can fuck off LMAO at Arsenal

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

Getting so anxious here! Keep thinking to myself that as time keeps passing it's giving Arse or United time to reevaluate their stupidity, come to their senses and make a move for him.

Announce it already!

Lukaku: "You know Chelsea, every year they buy a new top striker, i remember me coming into the dressing room last year and seeing Samuel Etoo & Demba Ba and going: 'Whoah! Whats happening here? But its no problem many clubs are interested in me. At this stage I have to look to myself. I have to play a good World Cup, Thats very interesting for all the players looking for a transfer. And I must be one of them. Chelsea know my point of view."

He's starting to piss me off, he's at a big club ffs, what does he fucking expect? is he honestly afraid to fight for his place? If that's the case he can fuck off to the likes of Wolfsburg or Everton and be number 1... good luck with that.

He's starting to piss me off, he's at a big club ffs, what does he fucking expect? is he honestly afraid to fight for his place? If that's the case he can fuck off to the likes of Wolfsburg or Everton and be number 1 while fighting for a European place... good luck with that.

Fake quotes. The mail have already removed the article.

• Like 1
He's starting to piss me off, he's at a big club ffs, what does he fucking expect? is he honestly afraid to fight for his place? If that's the case he can fuck off to the likes of Wolfsburg or Everton and be number 1... good luck with that.

Well I don't blame him ,, when he looks at the CRAP that was rated before him and is STILL here

Fake quotes. The mail have already removed the article.

Really? very unprofessional from The Mail there... I HOPE Lukaku is ready to fight for his place because lets be honest he'll only be behind Costa.

Really? very unprofessional from The Mail there... I HOPE Lukaku is ready to fight for his place because lets be honest he'll only be behind Costa.

Yeah, because if the mail is known for one thing, it's their professionalism! :P

• Like 1

Or even worse, the Neymar thread.

SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the Torres thread

30 pages of lusting after him and 640 begging to get rid of him

• Like 4

So Di Marzio just retweeted someone in Spanish saying either Rakitic has passed or will have his medical soon. Can't tell which.

"Rakitic pasará las pruebas medicas del Barcelona directamente en Brasil los próximos dias via @DiMarzio"

So Di Marzio just retweeted someone in Spanish saying either Rakitic has passed or will have his medical soon. Can't tell which.

"Rakitic pasará las pruebas medicas del Barcelona directamente en Brasil los próximos dias via @DiMarzio"

The latter.

Media outlets reporting what I said yesterday. Cesc signing for Chelsea is very, very close. Man United only team competing.#CFC. Sergi Dominguez.