Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fabregas

Tomo
Followers 3

I have worked with ps for a while and to tell ya that is either the next Bill Gates at work or the real deal. The tatoo is on his arm in the darker corner(his left arm, the other is covered). I think it's real.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

someone mentioned its legit due to some tattoo on his arm, which i cant see :S

I guess if I stretch my imagination enough I could maybe see a glimpse of a tattoo on the right elbow, where Fabregas has one.

Wouldn't be the first time for photos like that to leak before a signing is made official, I remember that being the case with at least Schwarzer and Zouma in the past year alone. I want to believe it's the real deal but let's just wait and see before getting all excited. :D

I guess if I stretch my imagination enough I could maybe see a glimpse of a tattoo on the right elbow, where Fabregas has one.

Wouldn't be the first time for photos like that to leak before a signing is made official, I remember that being the case with at least Schwarzer and Zouma in the past year alone. I want to believe it's the real deal but let's just wait and see before getting all excited. :D

This! maybe its just my eyes playing a trick on me but I see the right arm elbow tat area as well we all thought the pics of MS and KZ were fake only for the official news to come out and to be wrong.. so heres hoping that this is just like those situations

It's not even that great a photoshop and of course a photo was taken of it off screen to hide the mistakes.

Also when does players have their names horizontal like that on the shirt?

Names are horizontal this year rather than curved

• Like 1

Holy shit, the rumors about Mou getting the sack after a season without trophies was real. The Chosen one has been picked

yNXGrC3.jpg

Edit : WOW lol.

Apparently Roman said "He might not have won anything either, but at least he plays good football"

• Like 1