Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fabregas

Tomo
Followers 3

Seems he got what he wanted….140 odd retweets and all that shit.

He's back to being popular again.

that heartbreaking phone call post by indykalia actually left me in tears hahahahahah

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

that heartbreaking phone call post by indykalia actually left me in tears hahahahahah

:D Seen that……That guy is actually worrying. Someone stated he works in KFC and then someone asked…."How many breaks do you get in KFC"

:getin:

• Like 1

:D Seen that……That guy is actually worrying. Someone stated he works in KFC and then someone asked…."How many breaks do you get in KFC"

:getin:

id respect him for being himself working at KFC, fine no problem! ....but this phoney who seems to receive a phone call every 30 minutes from Old Trafford is bloody worrying ! or exciting transfer news breaking at 3am UK time, needs help !

• Like 1

Balague is also a known Chelsea detractor and Mourinho hater. He probably took pleasure in tweeting that Cesc hasn't agreed to join us and that the move may not happen just to laugh at angry Chelsea fans replying to him.

I still remember wanting to punch him in the face during the CL for saying we play like a small club.

• Like 1

Where did Jose play Modric? if i remember correctly he usually played him on the right or CAM, maybe Mourinho has the same plans for Fabregas? hopefully he switches to the 4-3-3 but if not it'll be very interesting to see whether Jose plays him in the pivot of further forward.

Interesting is pushing it a bit. Even for the Mail that's a waste of time.

I said interesting, I meant it sarcastically as in what a lot of pish.

God these forums don't get when your are being sarcastic. But people should maybe wait and find out before saying, this isn't journalism? How could I find this interesting??

I didn't. It is not and I was being Sarcastic!!!!

I said interesting, I meant it sarcastically as in what a lot of pish.

God these forums don't get when your are being sarcastic. But people should maybe wait and find out before saying, this isn't journalism? How could I find this interesting??

I didn't. It is not and I was being Sarcastic!!!!

I think he didn't accuse u of anything, he just supported your view on the daily mail.

Can't wait for the look on every fucking Arsenal fans face when if sign him or the potential shirt burning and constant booing when we play them. One of my best mates is an Arsenal fan and he was convinced Cesc would be going back to them so if we get him hes the first person I'm winding up.