Tomo
Followers 3

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

So I am just going crazy.

We all are tbh.We have been crying out for a central creative midfielder for years and now that when we are on the brink of capturing one,it all seems like a dream,Its quite strange.

How can he be in London with his wife when he is playing for Spain in another country LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. You guys should try logic sometime, it is blatantly a picture from sometime ago/not today or anytime recently.

Btw this is his pen miss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR-ddMaQ-Sg

How can he be in London with his wife when he is playing for Spain in another country LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. You guys should try logic sometime, it is blatantly a picture from sometime ago/not today or anytime recently.

He was in London (apparently) few days ago, I even posted link of him and another fan taking pic somewhere in London...why was he there is another question.

I think Cesc to Chelsea is bit of BS, but wont have anything against if he actualy comes. However I doubt his mentality a bit, he just doesnt look like born winner.

He was in London (apparently) few days ago, I even posted link of him and another fan taking pic somewhere in London...why was he there is another question.

I think Cesc to Chelsea is bit of BS, but wont have anything against if he actualy comes. However I doubt his mentality a bit, he just doesnt look like born winner.

He was there to do a promotion for Dr Dre headphone apparently or something like that. It is not bs mate don't worry, lot of top journalists like Di Marzio...etc have confirmed it as well as Pique admitting it a few days ago which Del Bosque have since came out and confirm it was a mistake to talk about in public.