Tomo
Followers 3

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

Cesc you lucky piece is shit. She's stunning

Really? There are like a million of her around here if you want :P

I'll never understand what people see in Lebanese girls...

This is not a coincidence. This is some illuminati shit.

84459078918671458fd5da426cfc2362.png

SHHHHHHH, Kevin Ashburner will come for you.

EDIT: HAHAHAHHAHAHA I just saw the triangle! YOU WON THE FUCKING INTERNET.

• Like 1

I think she's more wealthy than him actually. Plus, isn't the gold digger usually younger and much hotter? :P She's a divorced mother of three and like 15 years older than him!

Anyway, I don't think she's giving any secrets away by 'confirming' that Cesc is leaving. Any doubt of that was abolished by Pique.

15 years? Not so sure about this transfer anymore. He'd probably seduce Roman's woman.

Edit: Never mind, didn't know he was divorced.

???

Someone on Twitter thought it would be funny to make up quotes of Fabregas saying that he talked to Jose and the move is complete and spread them..

• Like 1

Someone on Twitter thought it would be funny to make up quotes of Fabregas saying that he talked to Jose and the move is complete and spread them..

The made up quotes are fake, yes, but not the quotes from the Catalan periodista stating that Barca have accepted our bid.

• Like 1

15 years? Not so sure about this transfer anymore. He'd probably seduce Roman's woman.

Then he'd mysteriously disappear while on a trip to Russia :P

• Like 1

Then he'd mysteriously disappear while on a trip to Russia :P

That's what I was thinking. But I just found out he's been divorced for a while. Must be nice to get a fortune for doing nothing.

But 15 years though Fabregas. Meeting the parents must've been fun.

That's what I was thinking. But I just found out he's been divorced for a while. Must be nice to get a fortune for doing nothing.

But 15 years though Fabregas. Meeting the parents must've been fun.

Lol I know. Talk about obvious Oedipus Complex :P

Any iPad friendly stream links for the Spain match? Or the England match?

Really hard mate because Ipad doesn't have flash player and majority of streaming sites use them. Need to use desktop/laptop to do it.