Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fabregas

Tomo
Followers 3

Apparently she is a gold digger :ph34r: according to some people. Btw it pretty much means goodbye as I doubt they would starting to say that randomly if she is just moving to London for a couple of days/weeks.

and in her newest tweet, she has a blue bag and he is also clothed in blue..if that is not an indication :ph34r:

http://instagram.com/p/o8xa60vpi4/#

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

thanks for filling me up in the gossip world, Chou. Now that's unexpected - who she is, not you gossiping :P

:o I never gossip! I am deeply offended :cry:

But a Lebanese girl dating Fabregas is the closest the country has ever come to a football achievement so it was all over the sport papers when it happened :lol:

• Like 4

No love for the Colorado rockies? I'm going to a game in a few weeks. I've got family from around that area so I support all the Colorado teams!

Many of my gooner mates still believe this isn't going to happen, they've come up with some great theories why too haha

Nah, not a baseball fan, tbh :P

I somehow started following the Avalanche in 2004 or 2005 and then picked up following the Nuggets as well a few years later, because why not just stick to one city^^

Watch them call Fabregas Judas if he indeed signs with us :lol:

ÚLTIMA HORA. El Barça ha decidit acceptar l'oferta del Chelsea de 33 milions per Cesc Fàbregas.

Journalist from Catradio, most reliable outlet in Spain with Cadena Ser and Rac1.

33 millions = £26/27M, no ? That's just a fucking great deal.

I highly doubt thats a photo from today, cos it's certainly London.

Cesc and Daniella today. Is all of that blue a sign?

Bpiqc--CIAA6lxr.jpg

This is no coincidence at all! Does the "8" at the back also represent a subliminal? Cesc as a replacement for Lamps?! :blink:

• Like 2

Barça will confirm Ivan Rakitic's scheduled €20M switch to Camp Nou once Cesc Fàbregas' move to Chelsea has been completed. (AS) #CFC #FCB

According to Radio Catalunya's @totgira FC Barcelona has decided to accept the €33 million from Chelsea for Cesc Fabregas. #CFC #FCB

• Like 1

You know what's funny?

That some Barcelona fans I speak to are desperate to see him go.

While all the same while would love to have Ramires.

Yet we would not mind seeing Ramires leave for someone more technical like in Fabregas style.

I guess this shows something to me. The importance of squad balance.

While Barcelona might have nothing but good passers, they don't have someone that does the dirty work, runs a lot and all that stuff.

Likewise with us, we might have more brute force but have less technical players to help us control the game.

• Like 2