Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season he's been poor and has taken us backwards.

Yes if they'd spent the money we had and Fergie made the daft subs like carlo.

at the start of last season he bought berbatov at least ...more than we spent in August

Guest justin_3d

We've been through all this before.

I remember you said something about Guus....it is why i am asking.

You and Henrique haven't really giving me your candidates. So i want to know.

Present them please.

I remember you said something about Guus....it is why i am asking.

You and Henrique haven't really giving me your candidates. So i want to know.

Present them please.

I did tell you remember. Wait until the summer first off. Ideally Boas,but difficult at the moment,we need to see who's available first.

Borussia manager could be another.

Guest justin_3d

I did tell you remember. Wait until the summer first off. Ideally Boas,but difficult at the moment,we need to see who's available first.

Borussia manager could be another.

Ok if i am not mistaken, Borussia manager is going to Bayern...i think that's right.

Boas....that's a wild card there.

Anyways, if these two can't come, then what?

Ok if i am not mistaken, Borussia manager is going to Bayern...i think that's right.

Boas....that's a wild card there.

Anyways, if these two can't come, then what?

Wait to see what Roman does,dosen't matter who I want.

Guest justin_3d

Wait to see what Roman does,dosen't matter who I want.

Of course it does.

You keep bashing Carlo out, that i want to see what will happen if we get a guy you want and he start doing worse.

Will you start talking bad about him, or not say anything cause he's your guy?

Of course it does.

You keep bashing Carlo out, that i want to see what will happen if get a guy you want and he start doing worse.

Will you still be talking crap about him, or not say anything cause he's your guy?

If he makes errors like Carlo of course I will.

I want Biesla in to shut you up.

Guest justin_3d

If he makes errors like Carlo of course I will.

I want Biesla in to shut you up.

I want Bielsa to, and the whole of South America, Central America and maybe some of North America, want to see such a man managed a big club like Chelsea.

But we all know that's impossible.

So it falls on your pick. Which at the moment you said is VIlla-Boas. And in which i said i would not mind this guy just as long he gets to show he is good next season with Porto in the CL.

Hence making automatic for me that Carlo finish his contract.

Hence making automatic for me that Carlo finish his contract.

Which goes back to my original point.

I don't think we can afford another season of him in charge. After the promises of playing youth being false,the poor football all season bar the odd good 45 minutes,Coming up against better than average teams and being shown up.

I don't want that again.

It's useless to say "keep him till his contract expires"

It is a simple matter. If he stays it should be for a long term basis. Otherwise we should fire him now rather than waste an entire season for him to develop a bond with the team just for him to leave.

Guest justin_3d

Which goes back to my original point.

I don't think we can afford another season of him in charge. After the promises of playing youth being false,the poor football all season bar the odd good 45 minutes,Coming up against better than average teams and being shown up.

I don't want that again.

Fair point.

So if we can't get Villa-Boas, or Bielsea, and we fire Carlo and get a worse manager, then we will be even worse.

We will continue firing manager, till we get someone we want.

I don't think that's good.

Either you get Boas or Bielsa, or stay with nothing.

No better option out there then these two. Simple as that.....unless you want Van Basten, like Guus wants?

At the end of the day,It doesn't matter who we want.

Some of us don't rate Carlo and with good points and facts to back it up. Some rate him and think he deserves another year. We'll have to wait and see what Roman does next.

Like LDN said,and i've said in the past,I think he'll definately only do another year and then leave. So he's actually not long term,and if he spends x amount on his players then leaves it will be a waste. Ideally manager wise I'd prefer a brit or CFC through and throughand keep them long,long term,but can't ever see Roman doing that.

Guest justin_3d

At the end of the day,It doesn't matter who we want.

Some of us don't rate Carlo and with good points and facts to back it up. Some rate him and think he deserves another year. We'll have to wait and see what Roman does next.

Like LDN said,and i've said in the past,I think he'll definately only do another year and then leave. So he's actually not long term,and if he spends x amount on his players then leaves it will be a waste. Ideally manager wise I'd prefer a brit or CFC through and throughand keep them long,long term,but can't ever see Roman doing that.

So then what's the point then?

If we will get one manager and fire him after one or two bad seasons.

We will never get stability like that, regardless of who we get....

So then what's the point then?

If we will get one manager and fire him after one or two bad seasons.

We will never get stability like that, regardless of who we get....

Yeah but if he does a good job he gets to stay.