Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason not sacking Carlo is the fact that there is no better around there.

Some Chelsea fans are really spoiled in my opinion.

Do people really think that José or Guus are coming back ? Please. José is waiting for the United Job to open up, Guus is an international manager.

Who are we left with ? Rafa ? Lipi ? Van Basten ?

Please don´t make me laugh out bitterly.

I swear, if anyone thinks that one of them is capable solving our problems i piss myself laughing.

On another note, Roman didn´t spend so much time to lure Carlo away from Milan, to sack him after this transitional season.

Get real people.

We can´t be going on with that attitude that we are on the same level as Madrid, Barcelona or United.

We are on our way, we are not quite there yet.

excellent post

This is just starting to get on my tits.

We are having a bad season big poo, its annoys me even more when people act like we would be invincible if Jose or Hiddink came back.

Yes the Hiddink months were successful but remember it was only 4 months, its the equivalent of a rich vein of form and even under Hiddink we still had flaws, if it weren't for a Deco goal-line clearance we would have blown a 4 GOAL LEAD AT HOME TO BOLTON, we also came frighteningly close to blowing one of the healthiest 1st leg's lead in champions league history, why we went gunhoe during the 2nd leg is anyone's guess we should have just sat back defended the 3-1 instead we went gun hoe to extend it and put the tie to bed and we end up 2-0 down at half time and only leading on away goals, if we blew that game Guus would have had a lot to answer for. His spell was mighty good but we werent invincible and he is hardly cutting up treas for Turkey is he? any-one who thinks Hiddink would have made that big a difference this season needs their head testing.

Could you imagine if Roman sacked Jose's assistant behind his back? Jose would have walked out instantly and left us lumbered with Emanalo. Ill always love Jose for his work at the club and the back to back title winnings were fantastic but he made a few tactical errors aswell, both Liverpool games in the CL and in 06/07 Man U were crumbling in April we could have pounced and took the lead but end up lamely drawing to Newcastle and Bolton.

I think the problem is that Jose's back to back titles have highered expectations to the max, he comes in wins back to back titles with ease and people expect every manager to come in and do the same and sorry but it aint going to happen, if Jose comes back and dont do it what then?

Guus and Jose back? no thank you, ive got fond memories of the both and i dont want a potential failed return to tarnish that im more than happy with Carlo thanks.

This is just starting to get on my tits.

We are having a bad season big poo, its annoys me even more when people act like we would be invincible if Jose or Hiddink came back.

Yes the Hiddink months were successful but remember it was only 4 months, its the equivalent of a rich vein of form and even under Hiddink we still had flaws, if it weren't for a Deco goal-line clearance we would have blown a 4 GOAL LEAD AT HOME TO BOLTON, we also came frighteningly close to blowing one of the healthiest 1st leg's lead in champions league history, why we went gunhoe during the 2nd leg is anyone's guess we should have just sat back defended the 3-1 instead we went gun hoe to extend it and put the tie to bed and we end up 2-0 down at half time and only leading on away goals, if we blew that game Guus would have had a lot to answer for. His spell was mighty good but we werent invincible and he is hardly cutting up treas for Turkey is he? any-one who thinks Hiddink would have made that big a difference this season needs their head testing.

Could you imagine if Roman sacked Jose's assistant behind his back? Jose would have walked out instantly and left us lumbered with Emanalo. Ill always love Jose for his work at the club and the back to back title winnings were fantastic but he made a few tactical errors aswell, both Liverpool games in the CL and in 06/07 Man U were crumbling in April we could have pounced and took the lead but end up lamely drawing to Newcastle and Bolton.

I think the problem is that Jose's back to back titles have highered expectations to the max, he comes in wins back to back titles with ease and people expect every manager to come in and do the same and sorry but it aint going to happen, if Jose comes back and dont do it what then?

Guus and Jose back? no thank you, ive got fond memories of the both and i dont want a potential failed return to tarnish that im more than happy with Carlo thanks.

Excellent post.

/thread.

I wonder what would every Ancelotti fan be saying if we ended a trophyless season next season as well. Keep him for another? Yeah right...

Jose, or Porto's manager, PLEASE ROMAN!

Getting Jose back is not the answer, So why don't you stop being such a plastic fan for awhile and show some loyality in your club? One season without a trophey? Chelsea really have spoilt us over the years. Its fans like you that piss me off, How about we sack our entire playing staff aswell seeing as they couldn't win one?

Guest Homer2Chelsea

Carlo has to stay, i'll be angry to see him go. Why? Alex Ferguson once went three years without winning anything, he didn't get sacked. Wenger hasn't won anything in 6 years. And despite us going through a really really bad patch halfway through the season, we are only a couple of points behind 2nd spot, 11 behind 1st with a game in hand. This is second season syndrome for Carlo, and by next season he wil have found out a cure for that. We need some fucking stability, i don't want Roman to appoint his 7th manager in 8 years, that's horrible. New players next season, no doubt a reinvigorated Torres, a hungry sturridge, a determined Ancelotti and Guus as technical director.

Getting Jose back is not the answer, So why don't you stop being such a plastic fan for awhile and show some loyality in your club? One season without a trophey? Chelsea really have spoilt us over the years. Its fans like you that piss me off, How about we sack our entire playing staff aswell seeing as they couldn't win one?

You have no right to call me a plastic fan. It's people like you who accuse others of being plastic fans that piss me off, what authority do you have to accuse another fan, just because he thinks that one coach is better than another? It's called an opinion, and it's a forum where people are supposed to express their opinions, not everyone agrees with each other.

How many stupid mistakes did Carlo make anyway? Remove Drogba in first leg against United, not start him in the second. Don't be so tolerant. He was brought to win us the Champions League and we failed to score at the Bridge in the knockout stages with Carlo in charge, the last goal in the Champions League knockout stages at the Bridge still remains Essien's against Barcelona from two years ago. It's not about ending the season without trophies, it's about his tactics and his wrong moves. Blaming only the players is ridiculous. Look at Real Madrid, they failed to get to the Quarter-finals of the Champions League for 7 consecutive years, but in his first season Mourinho ends that negative streak, it's not a coincidence. It's because he is Mourinho, people. Because he is the best coach in the world.

How many stupid mistakes did Carlo make? Remove Drogba in first leg against United, not start him in the second. Don't be so tolerant. He was brought to win us the Champions League and we failed to score at the Bridge in the knockout stages with Carlo in charge, the last goal in the Champions League knockout stages at the Bridge still remains Essien's against Barcelona from two years ago. It's not about ending the season without trophies, it's about his tactics and his wrong moves. Blaming only the players is ridiculous. Look at Real Madrid, they failed to get to the Quarter-finals of the Champions League for 7 consecutive years, but in his first season Mourinho ends that negative streak, it's not a coincidence. It's because he is Mourinho, people. Because he is the best coach in the world.

Sometimes brave decisions come off sometimes they dont, IE Carlo leaving Drogba out in the title deciding game last season at OT, it payed off but no doubt if we lost he would have got pages and pages of abuse.

Our away record in the CL under Jose left a lot to be desired (P16 W5 D4 L7) yet any bad record Carlo seems to have gets highlighted in big fluffy lights.

How many stupid mistakes did Carlo make? Remove Drogba in first leg against United, not start him in the second. Don't be so tolerant. He was brought to win us the Champions League and we failed to score at the Bridge in the knockout stages with Carlo in charge, the last goal in the Champions League knockout stages at the Bridge still remains Essien's against Barcelona from two years ago. It's not about ending the season without trophies, it's about his tactics and his wrong moves. Blaming only the players is ridiculous. Look at Real Madrid, they failed to get to the Quarter-finals of the Champions League for 7 consecutive years, but in his first season Mourinho ends that negative streak, it's not a coincidence. It's because he is Mourinho, people. Because he is the best coach in the world.

Firstly about the Real Madrid thing, They had hundreds of millions pumped into them to buy new players, and if it wasn't for Higuain missing chance after chance against Lyon last year they would have got threw, That had nothing to do with Mouriho coming in and waving his magic wand across them.

He was brought to win the Champions League? Not just that, But Premierships and FA Cups, and your making things incredibly bad about Carlo when there not, The knockout stages? We had 2 games FFS, One against Inter where we just didn't show up, Second against United where they wanted it far far more than us.

Oh and I forgot people aren't allowed make mistakes and do what they thought was right, I'll try my best next time, Hitler.

Isn't it lovely how while saying Carlo's got no balls that people forget him leaving out Drogba for the title decider last year at OT, for the vital Spurs away game at Shite Hart Lane this year (one which we would have won had Drogba not missed that penalty in extra time) and leaving out both Drogba and Torres for what was essentially the 3rd place decider against City a few weeks back? Those are just off the top of my head in terms of big games that have a lot riding on them.

Oh and where has the 'we want 4-4-2' crowd disappeared? First they criticised Carlo for constantly playing 4-3-3 but now that the 4-4-2 has failed, they're all quiet and not speaking a word about it. Fickle fickle fickle.

Yeah okay, go on. Accuse Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Florent Maluda, Fernando Torres etc etc, and not the coach. The coach is the head of the team, and if the team fails, it's because his tactics and strategies didn't work. Nobody can guarantee me that we will do better in the next season. With all the negative reputation we received as a club with Torres being a 'flop', Carlo finishing a disappionting season and all that, nobody in the world can convince or guarantee me that we WILL do better in the next season. If you don't want to look back in the history when Mourinho got us to the back to back titles, then why mention Carlo's success which will soon be counted as two seasons ago? We need a winning manager.

Yeah okay, go on. Accuse Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Florent Maluda, Fernando Torres etc etc, and not the coach. The coach is the head of the team, and if the team fails, it's because his tactics and strategies didn't work. Nobody can guarantee me that we will do better in the next season. With all the negative reputation we received as a club with Torres being a 'flop', Carlo finishing a disappionting season and all that, nobody in the world can convince or guarantee me that we WILL do better in the next season. If you don't want to look back in the history when Mourinho got us to the back to back titles, then why mention Carlo's success which will soon be counted as two seasons ago? We need a winning manager.

At the end of the day, Its the players that go onto the field, Not Ancelloti, If the players defend poorly in a situation (ALL of United's 3 goals in the CL tie) that cannot be classed as Ancelloti's fault. If a £50m striker is bought and doesn't perform, that cannot be classed as Ancelloti's fault.

Nobody can guarantee anything in Football, thats the beauty of it, Thats why we love it.

Mind the Carlo bashers weren't around when we beat United 2-1.

Oh no ... it's not the player's fault if they can't make a 10 yard pass, or score into an open net, or keep an eye on the player they're marking while defending a freekick. It's the manager's fault.

It clearly is. Why play the player if he is in bad form and if he is not playing well? The coach decides who plays and who doesn't.