Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Well then Roman should not spend too much on one player like he did with Torres.

I think he could have spend that money on Cavani who is hot right now. For me Cavani is much better then Suarez...and Suarez is doing good at Liverpool.

Roman should continue buying players with projection like he did with Ramires, and David Luiz. Yossi is a risk but he did not cost much, so it's ok.

No player except maybe Messi is worth £50m. I said at the time it was a waste,especially seeing as we're trying to break even and all that.

But it's Roman's money,let him spend how he wants.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is if we're talking about the market of the early 00s.

Well I'm talking the real world in any day and age.

It's just ridiculous. We've paid £50m for a player and in 5 years time he'll be worth what? Not much.

Personally I think Roman is barmy,but it's his money so who are we to complain. A new stadium would be nice please Roman.

Well I'm talking the real world in any day and age.

It's just ridiculous. We've paid £50m for a player and in 5 years time he'll be worth what? Not much.

Personally I think Roman is barmy,but it's his money so who are we to complain. A new stadium would be nice please Roman.

Agree about 50m for Torres being the stupidiest deal in football history.

Btw, I want Carlo out, only If it doesnt mean bringning Mourinho ( and his boring tatics, his outspoken style, his stupid claims that his stellar squads always need more players every window) back.

Guest justin_3d

Agree about 50m for Torres being the stupidiest deal in football history.

Btw, I want Carlo out, only If it doesnt mean bringning Mourinho ( and his boring tatics, his outspoken style, his stupid claims that his stellar squads always need more players every window) back.

I feel the same. I think Mourinho is a great coach but i never really liked watching his matches for any team. It's very boring, even at Real Madrid. I fall asleep watching those games and usually his first half are very nasty with an improvement in the second half.

Mourinho is a good coach for winning and nothing else. If it's all about winning then for me he is the best there is ever.

But to be a good coach that plays good football....that is way hard to find.

And don't point to Pep because hes team was built before he got there. That team can do good with mostly any coach. Like Rijkard showed. He did good, but then poorly with an avg. team in turkey league.

For me coaches like Guus, and Marcelo Bielsa are way up there, because even though they might not get as much mention as Mourinho, Pep, Wenger or Carlo, can produce good football with little resources they have.

Too bad though Guus is old, and Marcelo Bielsa does not knows English or have much experiences coaching clubs in Europe. Cause if there is one guy i want to see coach a top European team is Bielsa.

I feel the same. I think Mourinho is a great coach but i never really liked watching his matches for any team. It's very boring, even at Real Madrid. I fall asleep watching those games and usually his first half are very nasty with an improvement in the second half.

Mourinho is a good coach for winning and nothing else. If it's all about winning then for me he is the best there is ever.

But to be a good coach that plays good football....that is way hard to find.

And don't point to Pep because hes team was built before he got there. That team can do good with mostly any coach. Like Rijkard showed. He did good, but then poorly with an avg. team in turkey league.

For me coaches like Guus, and Marcelo Bielsa are way up there, because even though they might not get as much mention as Mourinho, Pep, Wenger or Carlo, can produce good football with little resources they have.

Too bad though Guus is old, and Marcelo Bielsa does not knows English or have much experiences coaching clubs in Europe. Cause if there is one guy i want to see coach a top European team is Bielsa.

Andre-Villas Boas. Porto are playing good football this season. They pass and combine a lot. And they score beautiful goals. In my view he is the only worthy replacement for Carlo.

Guest justin_3d

Andress-Villas Boas. Porto are playing good football this season. They pass and combine a lot. And they score beautiful goals. In my view he is the only worthy replacement for Carlo.

Well we will see how he holds in the europa league.

Cause in the spanish league i like Villareal, and for me if the continue playing good footbal, they will have a good chance of winning this cup.

Well we will see how he holds in the europa league.

Cause in the spanish league i like Villareal, and for me if the continue playing good footbal, they will have a good chance of winning this cup.

Porto and CSKA are my favourites, although they play each other I want one of them to go to the final.

Andress-Villas Boas. Porto are playing good football this season. They pass and combine a lot. And they score beautiful goals. In my view he is the only worthy replacement for Carlo.

He'd be coming home. Could potentially be a great mananger.

MOURINHO CUT FOR CHELSEA RETURN By Andy Schooler

Sky Bet's Odds Compare All Prices

Click here for our interactive football stats

William Hill report another gamble on Jose Mourinho to become the next Chelsea manager.

They are into 4/1 from 8/1 after taking "a number of three-figure bets" on the Portuguese returning to the club he won two Premier League titles with.

The move continues a trend which has seen Mourinho steadily backed in over the past month - he had been 28/1 with Victor Chandler less than a month ago.

Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe said: "We saw three-figure bets in those hot spots of football, Barnsley and Kent, but with a number of other, smaller wagers also being staked there is clearly speculation that Jose is not long for Real (Madrid) and that Carlo (Ancelotti) could be history at Chelsea by next season.

"Bitter experience has taught us to react quickly to unexpected beting moves in 'next boss' markets."

Mourinho, who last month refused to rule out a shock return to the club, declaring he "loved" Chelsea, can currently be backed at 9/2 in the market with Sky Bet.

Another former Stamford Bridge manager Guus Hiddink, who led the club to FA Cup glory during a temporary spell in charge during the 2008/09 season, is currently the widely-regarded favourte. Pushed out from 6/4 to 2/1 by with Hills, he can be backed at 11/4 with Paddy Power.

Hills are currently expecting Ancelotti to leave Chelsea before the start of next season. They offer even money that he is still in the hot seat come August, while it's 8/11 that he has left his post.

Just can`t belive all this shit talking about Carlo.The man won the double last year and now everything he is doing is wrong?. He is

one of the best coaches in the world and what he has achieved proves him right, he really deserve some respect instead of this.

About Morinho, the man is gone get over it and move on!. Lets just teoretically say he returns, whos is then the man = Abramovich,

It`s the same thing as saying, i`m sorry you`re the boss can i come back?. Lets see if he has same amount of pride as he has arrogance

the special one?.

Guest justin_3d

Just can`t belive all this shit talking about Carlo.The man won the double last year and now everything he is doing is wrong?. He is

one of the best coaches in the world and what he has achieved proves him right, he really deserve some respect instead of this.

About Morinho, the man is gone get over it and move on!. Lets just teoretically say he returns, whos is then the man = Abramovich,

It`s the same thing as saying, i`m sorry you`re the boss can i come back?. Lets see if he has same amount of pride as he has arrogance

the special one?.

I don't think most people here want to see Carlo out.

We want Carlo to stay. But we are conscious that he wants to go back to Roma.

For me it will be awesome if Carlo can stay another 3 year so he can continue building his team....erg Roman can continue building the team. Because apparently no coach build the team, not even Mourinho, but Roman a lone to some people!

No, he doesn't. He explained in his book about how he loves the big club lifestyle and hanging out with Roman on boats. Like James Bond, his words not mine.

He uses Roma as something to fall back on, and so the club don't see him as someone without other options etc.

I don't think most people here want to see Carlo out.

For me it will be awesome if Carlo can stay another 3 year so he can continue building his team....erg Roman can continue building the team. Because apparently no coach build the team, not even Mourinho, but Roman a lone to some people!

Ok, but which top coach in long term will accept a owner who determined which player to buy, if that`s the case?.

I thought he was average against Blackpool.

Yeah, I was really disappointed with him in that game. In the games leading up to it, he looked very sharp and really outshone Malouda. However when given a start, he looked on par with the Frenchman! Not a good way to make the most of your opportunities.

In the games leading up to it, he looked very sharp and really outshone Malouda.

Yeah exactly, especially in the game at home to United. He did more in 15 minutes than Malouda managed in the rest of the game. The thing is with Zhirkov, is that he's blabbering on about wanting to leave if he doesn't get played enough, when he should be training harder to fight for a place. If Malouda is playing in his position week in, week out, and he's sitting on the bench, then surely he'll want to train extra hard and impress Carlo enough to give him a place in the team. That's the idea of competition at the end of the day. That's what you want within a squad so that they can perform well with the other players.

Guest justin_3d

Ok, but which top coach in long term will accept a owner who determined which player to buy, if that`s the case?.

No one. It is why it baffles me that some people say Mourinho wants to come, when he left for this same exact reason. That Roman buys the team.

Carlo does not minds much, but i am sure he had a really say in wanting Yossi, Ramires, and David Luiz. Torres not much...but even then i don't think Carlo complaint about it, as Mourinho did for Sheva.

No, he doesn't. He explained in his book about how he loves the big club lifestyle and hanging out with Roman on boats. Like James Bond, his words not mine.

He uses Roma as something to fall back on, and so the club don't see him as someone without other options etc.

True, but he always talk about Roma.

For me if Carlo can stay for another 3 years, like get an extension for another 2 or 3 years in his contract, that will be more then enough.And then he can go back to his club. Because leaving in the summer or when his contract finish is not enough. He still needs a bit more work to do with Chelsea.

So he should stay for 3 more years min. unless he gets sack.

Which for me i doubt it, as i am very bullish about Chelsea winning the CL this season, and this would be good with Roman!