Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

Great Post !

Changing managers every time we don't have a fantastic season is not the way forward we need stability , we won't win the league every year no one does. I think the issue maybe the fixation with winning the champions league , i think Roman feels until he finds a manager to win us the CL he won't settle with one manager...

Agree on that but seeing as half the time you need luck in the comp and we dont have it..gana be a while!!!

And we bloody do need stablity!! Like said if we get a new manager,who has a great first year and a not so second year we'll be back to square one with the 'lets sack them blah blah blah'

We're second in the league for christ sake!!!!!May have won sod all this season but hey ho it happens!!Least we're in the Champions League for next season!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Villas-Boas plans Porto stay

Coach has no intention of leaving Estadio Dragao this summer Last Updated: May 13, 2011 9:50pm

AndreVillasBoas_2553847.jpg

Villas-Boas: Has been linked with a move to Chelsea

Porto coach Andres Villas-Boas has committed his future to the club amid constant speculation.

The 33-year-old has seen his reputation skyrocket this season, having guided Porto to the Portuguese title and a Europa League final date with compatriots Braga.

But despite rumours that he would leave in the summer, with Chelseaspacer.gif one of the mooted destinations, he has revealed he intends to remain at the Estadio Dragao.

"My future, as you know, is completely linked to Porto," he said.

"I do not know of any official interest from other clubs."

Porto's president Pinto da Costaspacer.gif insisted his sought-after young manager was happy in his current job and even made a personal pledge to him.

Dream position

"Out of the thousands of times that he has been asked if he would be leaving for another club, he has always responded that he is in his dream position already," he said

"We want to see you happy in this job for many years, and we will provide you with the conditions so that this season is the first of many with the success that we all want."

Meanwhile, Porto striker Hulk has played down speculation regarding his future, with reports suggesting he is a summer target for clubs across Europe.

The Brazil international said: "I am not desperate to leave. I am at a great moment in my career, and have three years' contract left with a great club.

"As the president said, if someone wants me, they'll have to pay, so I will leave it in my agent's hands."

Hulks' buy-out clause is currently set at €100million (£87.4m).

skysports.com

It is too early for Villas-Boas. He needs a few more years in Porto, though he's amazing :) I'd certainly like him as our manager in a few years.

Le's see how he copes with clubs in the Champions League.

AndreVillasBoas_2553847.jpg

Yo, TalkChelsea, I'm really happy for you, and i'mma gonna let you finish but this Picture is One of the best pictures of All time. Greatest of ALL TIME!

Literally, this is evidence that the force is real :D

When Carlo does leave, sign this guy up. Fuck FIFA Curruption, this guy can float the ball into the back of the net!

:eyebrows:

Yo, TalkChelsea, I'm really happy for you, and i'mma gonna let you finish but this Picture is One of the best pictures of All time. Greatest of ALL TIME!

Literally, this is evidence that the force is real :D

When Carlo does leave, sign this guy up. Fuck FIFA Curruption, this guy can float the ball into the back of the net!

:eyebrows:

Hahah quality mate XD

+1

I dont like when a manager go to press and say the squad is weak and need players, but to other hand when a manager keep saying that the squad is "really good" when everybody knows its not, it really pisses me off, and also it goes against Carlos' lovers, who say the the squad is not good enough...if even himself is saying that the squad is good, so the current form is unacceptable.

Carlo dont have the balls to play young players and dont have the balls to build a new team, if the board let him buy who he wants he would try Kaká for 30m, and one or two "experienced" players. I do hope tomorrow is his last game at the Bridge.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1MNSOSkct

Ancelotti, I have a soft spot for him because he won two CLs with AC Milan, but I don't see how he can reconcile Chelsea not making meaningful changes with Torres shining next season. We can and have debated here on what exactly those changes are to be but I can't see how keeping essentially the same squad and system is going to work for Torres. He's had 3 months. How is a few weeks of summer training and a few friendlies before the next season going to significantly integrate him with the present team and system? Torres isn't going to work with Drogba. Please do not bring up Anelka as a relevant example. Torres isn't going to accept nor shine playing out wide or deep consistently. Neither will Drogba.

And if the statement about spilling the beans on what went wrong is true...it sounds like someone who knows he's going to be turfed out. He'll talk then because his job will no longer on the line.

I'm inclined to keep Ancelotti--if he's willing to rework the team and system for next season. Hopefully, he's just BSing the beat reporters to keep them off his back. Plus, the coaching pool will be better next year with Guardiola and Villas Boas likely available.

But if he truly believes a slow, aging team who will only be slower and older next season doesn't need more than a tweak or two then I fear Top 4 will be struggle. Man U are champions and certainly won't get worse. Liverpool have already improved and will likely get even better this summer. And how about when Carroll starts to pair up regularly with Suarez? Man City are now in the CL and will buy again in the summer. And unless Fabergas leaves without a replacement, Arsenal will still be a Top 4 threat even if they win nothing.

Big disrespect.

I hope he does comes to a European team. Most likely it will be in Spain, and i hope it's a team that has potential.

P.S. I heard a rumor that Sevilla wants to get him. Let's see how that goes.

why because you got a man crush on him?

you said he was better than both Mourinho and Ancelotti. you can`t get away with saying an unproven manager in the best club tournament in the world is better than two guys who have won it twice each.

that`s a big disrespect, not suggesting that your beisla would be another scolari. which has some substance to it!!

Scolari isn`t a mug ya know..just wasn`t cut out to manage a european club side. he was unproven at european club level as is Beisla...succesful at managing a south american national side..just like Beisla.

I sincerely pray that liverpool, Arsenal and City will help us in next season like they have done in this season

they dont help, the worst thing that happened to us was we going into 2nd position, because everybody forgot that our place in next CL was even in jeopard in january, and now everybody is saying: "the season is not that bad after all".

Our current position hide how bad was our season, I hope the board just realize it.