Foreign Souse Fans Also Full Of Themselves

Hingis

I went as usual to the RSC Anderlecht match with a Chelsea shirt on me : Can't realy help it ! I feel so good in a Chelsea shirt but yet, got again hatred to hear from you will never guess who ? Oh yeah, Liverpool "fans" : They act the same as the real scousers : so full of themselves, saying how great they are and how shit Chelsea is. " Chelsea is nothing in the Champions League " , " Chelsea are a little club " , " Roman is a mafia boss " , " Chelsea fans are quiet ones : Liverpool fans are the best " and so on... Damned, it seems it's wrong being a Chelsea fan nowadays : everywhere I go with my Chelsea shirt, got only to hear bad things about my beloved club. Some pretending I only am fan of the Chels' since Roman took the club over : Yes right, in 1997 Roman was allready there... Chelsea is hated everywhere in Europe and i would also say in the world but I don't fucking care.

It's so good to be fan of Liverpool, so I wanna be one also to show I've great footy taste and that I'm a very good person " .

Tell me this, are they ignorant, they are "fans" of Liverpool because they don't know anything better, glory hunters, plastic fans ?

Oh by the way, if they think I gonna leave Chelsea for Liverpool, they are wrong ! I will never change the Chels' for any team in the world : My heart belong to the blues, the true blues from Stamford Bridge. It only make my love with Chelsea stronger and stronger.

Not a wonder I hate so much Liverpool and their fans !

Loyal Belgian Chelsea FC fan 'till I die ! Proud to be a Chelsea fan ! KTBFFH ! 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

amazing the lengths they'll go to try and nick something....all the way to Belgium :rolleyes:

It must be something they make the Liverpool kits out of which makes everyone who wears one turn into an arrogant bastard.

I'm beginning to wonder if Liverpool kits are made in Stepford :whistling:

Think about it :P

Edited by Tri-Blue

It's some sort of subconscious indoctrination. This lad at Uni I knew was a Liverpool fan, all the way from deepest Essex, Chelmsford. I remember I was watching the Liverpool United game last year, and he was sitting there mouthing that wankfest of a song they do as, looking like he was going to cry from some sort of fake pride or something. I asked him if he'd ever been to Anfield.

Of course he hadn't.

How do you get like that, having not even been to Anfield?

Its weird they see themselves as imbued with some sort of history, and gives them a boost.

During Liverpools European Cup wins of the 70s and 80s many Asians, first generation to this country watched football on TV as it was scary to attend, as there was hooliganism etc.

Consequently they ended watching Liverpools success (there wasnt the regular live matches that there are now). This is why Liverpool have a disproportionate number of foreign and Asian fans now, its carried on from father to son.

Its weird they see themselves as imbued with some sort of history, and gives them a boost.

During Liverpools European Cup wins of the 70s and 80s many Asians, first generation to this country watched football on TV as it was scary to attend, as there was hooliganism etc.

Consequently they ended watching Liverpools success (there wasnt the regular live matches that there are now). This is why Liverpool have a disproportionate number of foreign and Asian fans now, its carried on from father to son.

yes mate! but as a chelsea supporter of long standing (no pun intended) i go back to the days when sadly chels was never or hardly ever involved in european games, and i would be enthusiactly be behind the english clubs and want to see them win all their european games.

then over the years chels got better and we got into europe via the FA cup and i was ecstatic, then the mancs and the liverscum showed their true biased self glorying selves they resented anybody that dared to enter their private little club....well now they can fuck themselves, we are the chelsea and we are the best and in time are gonna supercede anything they've done.

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds