Aims for the rest of the season

Tomo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be great to be the first club in 125 years to win the FA Cup 3 years on the bounce,and i believe that we can do it.

Other than that i can see us pushing for 2nd in the prem....win all our games,who knows?.The prem is slightly out of our hands imo

Champions League?.Don't want to get carried away on that,so i'll play that by ear and take each game as it comes.

We have reasons to be cheerful though.

Would be great to be the first club in 125 years to win the FA Cup 3 years on the bounce,and i believe that we can do it.

Other than that i can see us pushing for 2nd in the prem....win all our games,who knows?.The prem is slightly out of our hands imo

Champions League?.Don't want to get carried away on that,so i'll play that by ear and take each game as it comes.

We have reasons to be cheerful though.

Definitely. What makes the remaining intersting are the fixrtures where the top four could all come unstuck. I cant beleive United will not lose at some point aprt from our 6 points :smiliecap1:

Definitely. What makes the remaining intersting are the fixrtures where the top four could all come unstuck. I cant beleive United will not lose at some point aprt from our 6 points :smiliecap1:

I agree G.I can see them(United) losing 4 games.They should of already lost to Everton,Villa and last week to Blackpool.They will lose at some point.Their defence is very fragile,and all they need is a vital suspension and/or injuries to key players.

Arsenal will wobble too.Wenger's showing of ignorance in the January window will come back to haunt him.

We're already breathing down City's necks.Mancini's body language in last night's post-match interview showed his side are bottling it.

There will still be a few twists and turns as the season unfolds.

to use an old cliche ...let's take it one game at a time ...starting at weekend and smashing the scousers

Couldn't agree more fella.Wise words.:goodpost:

I still believe we have a chance of winning the league. United will slip up, if they don't a second place finish.

FA cup win & CL quarters or semi's as much as I would love to see us make the final at Wembley.

However anything's possible. Who thought a week ago we'd of signed Fernando Torres.

KTF :chelsea2: