Aims for the rest of the season

Tomo

Hi fellow Blues, great win tonight (boy i shit myself in the last 10 minutes). Actully great couple of days infact.

We should take our season step by step for the rest of the season IMO. We shouldont let ourself's talk about a late title push just yet.

- We should look at consolidating a top 4 place and getting clear of Spuds and Sunderland.

- Defo try and win the FA Cup again (Its the oldest and most prestigous domestic knockout competition ill personally love to win it again).

- Make a push into the top 3 because if the unthinkable happens and Spuds win the Champions League (gives me shrudders just thinking about it :mouthclosed:) 4th place wont be enough.

- Go for the Champions League the players really want it this time i think, if we get the 1st Champions League trophy in the bag we should be able to focus more long term.

- Consolidate a top 2 place if we can.

- Beat Manchester United at Stamford Bridge and THEN maybe we can start thinking about a late push at keeping our title.

1 step at at time is the way to go with our season now me thinks.

KTBFFH blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Defo try and win the FA Cup again (Its the oldest and most prestigous domestic knockout competition ill personally love to win it again).

:champions:blue%20scalf.gif:chelsea2: I love that Cup..Would like us to win it again and then again next season and again and again..Every season. :D

Top 2 finish in the league and put up a strong fight in both the cups compeititons.

Winning is a bonus all we can ask for is effort because we have some great players. It would be a shame not to have a strong finish to the season with this group.

I feel like Roman is desperate to win a Champions League trophy and sees our established stars getting older as every day passes. Hence the huge transfer for Torres. Luiz was just a tremendous investment in the future of our defense. Drogba, Lampard and Terry deserve to raise the European Cup as members of Chelsea FC. I hope it's this year.

I feel like Roman is desperate to win a Champions League trophy and sees our established stars getting older as every day passes. Hence the huge transfer for Torres. Luiz was just a tremendous investment in the future of our defense. Drogba, Lampard and Terry deserve to raise the European Cup as members of Chelsea FC. I hope it's this year.

This year would be perfect... winning the CL at our 2nd home........

Wembley Stadium....

Amazing or what?!

This year would be perfect... winning the CL at our 2nd home........

Wembley Stadium....

Amazing or what?!

I would do whatever it took to be there. Not even be in the stadium (because that would probably be impossible). Just to be in some west London pub watching and celebrating with the Chelsea faithful.

I would do whatever it took to be there. Not even be in the stadium (because that would probably be impossible). Just to be in some west London pub watching and celebrating with the Chelsea faithful.

I get ya.. obviously nothing beats being at the game..

but being with the chelsea boys in a pub, on cup final day is really something truly special.

- Humiliate Liverpool next sunday.

- Win both games against United, including an astonishing 5-0 at Old Tradford.

- Win Premier League.

- Win FA Cup.

- Win CL, after defeating Milan in quarters, Barcelona in semi and Manchester in Final, with Terry scoring the winning goal, assisted by Anelka.

- Humiliate Liverpool next sunday.

- Win both games against United, including an astonishing 5-0 at Old Tradford.

- Win Premier League.

- Win FA Cup.

- Win CL, after defeating Milan in quarters, Barcelona in semi and Manchester in Final, with Terry scoring the winning goal, assisted by Anelka.

:getin:

As far as I'm concerned, we should absolutely be focusing on the Premier League first and foremost. We are a long way from winning it, but we need to ensure we have automatic Champions League qualification for next season - and knock City and Tottenham's noses out of joint whilst we're at it.

As far as I'm concerned, we should absolutely be focusing on the Premier League first and foremost. We are a long way from winning it, but we need to ensure we have automatic Champions League qualification for next season - and knock City and Tottenham's noses out of joint whilst we're at it.

Agree.We're only a point behind City at the mo so coming third isnt impossible.Just need them to drop a few points and us not to and volia...5 behind Arsenal.Can be done!!

And Champions League be pretty sweet as well.And FA Cup...three times in a row :D but long as we can get a top 3 finish and something shiney be a pretty good season after our shit run

1. Top 3 Finnish - i Think the league has gone now , even if we beat united home and away i still dont see it arsenal would end up nicking it and we would have given arsenal the title :mouthclosed: - though we still have city to play so i think we should aim to finnish 3rd anything else is a bonus.

2. FA Cup - This should be a realistic aim for us , though after watching our performace against Everton we really need to step up and with Utd , arse , and city still in the compertition it wont be easy.

3. The CL - The comperttion everyone wants at the club and out we have been so unlcuky for so many years not to win the damn thing. so obviously a CL final at least would be great , but if im honest spuds will most likely end up winning it with a goal off bales backside as thats the luck of the cl for us.

So in Summary i think top 3 finnish and the FA cup and maybe a CL / semi or final blue%20scalf.gif

I think next season we will win the league again.

I believe we can only dream of the third place in the premier League... ManU has made a pact with the devils, they are too lucky. It's more or less the same thing for Arsenal. But the thrid place is really realistic, we're only one point behind ManC. For the Champions it will be very very dificult, Barcelona are on fire... Though if we don't play them in the quarter final, I believe we can go in semi final.

So for me :

- 3rd place in the EPL.

- FA Cup victory.

- Champions' semi final.