Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Official: Torres Signs

BlueLion.
Followers 0

Who's the bitterest man on sky sports news... the bitterest man on sky sports news..., I think phil 'pinocchio' thompson takes that moniker by some margin

His been spouting shit about Torres the last two nights on skysports, then all the history bollocks comes out as usual. :wank2:

Concord nosed twat.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Madrid sold 1 million Ronaldo shirts in Madrid alone bringing them 100 million euros in revenue, imagine how many shirts they have sold world wide !

Edited by Badboy

Best thing that i would hear just like phil thompson is just bitter scousers.I remember them treating torres like a damn god only gerr-ahd Was more popular and now he realised that the blue side is better.

Cry away scousers and the shirt burning and death threats.Your only making yourself look silly er

If we could emulate that with Torres then it will be good !

I went to Portugal last year badboy for a little break and all you saw on billboards was Ronaldo's boatrace, marketing one product or another.

He's even the face of the Portuguese National Bank

And that's a country that's meant to be close to bankruptcy! :huh:

No doubt Torres' shirt sales will bring in masses upon masses of revenue for the club. I'm getting a shirt with Torres' name printed on the back, and I'm not ashamed to do so. I've given up with names on the back of shirts, but I feel if I don't have Torres printed on the back of my shirt, then I'll probably see his transfer as a dream. Which I've often been thinking I'm still in.

Wont feel real or sink in until I see him in the blue Chelsea shirt. Sunday needs to hurry up!!

Indeed, the thought of him playing along Didier is almost surreal.