Official: Sturridge Joins Bolton On Loan

DavidEU

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is showing a lovely turn of pace, though his overall involvement in the game needs to improve a lot. I know it sounds weird after he has scored 2 in 2... But I watched both those games and he often goes awol for quite a period where he doesn't get on the ball at all....

But hey, if he can score 1 every game, I m not complaining :)

Sturridge plans Chelsea future

"I'm not worried about Fernando Torres coming in at Chelsea," Sturridge told the Daily Star Sunday. "I believe in myself. I'm not worrying about any players the club signs, because it's a world-class club with world-class players."

"I think Didier and Nicolas are coming towards the end of their careers and we need to replace them at some point."

"I don't think Chelsea would let me leave, even if I was interested in going.

"They made it quite clear they weren't going to entertain a transfer and in the beginning I wasn't allowed to go on loan.

"I'm a Chelsea player and I love Chelsea.

"I've come to Bolton to gain first-team experience. I'm sure the manager here, Owen Coyle, will help me achieve that.

"It will be a great period for me but then I'll go back to Chelsea and try to further my career there."

full story on SkySports