Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Official: Sturridge Joins Bolton On Loan

DavidEU
Followers 0

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worrying sign, for me, is he seems to be settling in there already. I really hope Bolton don't try and sign him...

Exactly Alex, the manager really rates him and he looks really confident.

Danny can actually be our silent assasin as Bolton are still to play Manure,Sheik City and Goons.Owen Coyle will play him week in week out as well.

Good point there. I like the cut of your jib. Wouldnt it be fuckin great if a Sturridge goal beat younited and we took six points off them

Amazingly,Sturridge showed positive vibes about Torres arriving,believing that he could actually work with Torres.Maybe it's because Sturridge is young.

Owen Coyle does have a habit of taking players from big clubs on loan and making them better players by playing them week in week out,

A manger that deserves alot of respect.

If Sturridge can manage between 6-10 goals during his loan spell at Bolton,it would be criminal to make this a permanent move,as i'm sure Drogba will be offskies in the summer(not that i want Drogba to go).

Look what Bolton done for Arsenal's Wilshere?

They can do the same for Sturridge.it will be down to Chelsea whether Sturridge still has a future at SB,or if he's at Bolton,ready to stay there or move on to a club where he will have regular football.

Let's hope they make the right decision!

I don't like him. Not Going totally into it. I don't think he came to Up for the right reasons, I found his interview on his loan a joke " I don't think they wanted to put the weight of Chelsea fc on my shoulders" " Drogba and anelka are past it" ....... We bought Torres you dick you won't replace him, Yes Drogba and anelka are getting on but I find that a tad disrespectful. He won't break through with Us. This loan spell, I think, will become perminant. I just don't care for him and wouldn't be upset to see him leave for good

I don't like him. Not Going totally into it. I don't think he came to Up for the right reasons, I found his interview on his loan a joke " I don't think they wanted to put the weight of Chelsea fc on my shoulders" " Drogba and anelka are past it" ....... We bought Torres you dick you won't replace him, Yes Drogba and anelka are getting on but I find that a tad disrespectful. He won't break through with Us. This loan spell, I think, will become perminant. I just don't care for him and wouldn't be upset to see him leave for good

You Obviously know nothing about football and your BLIND toward potential. Sturridge is British (therefore worth millions,Fast,got a left and right peg,motivated,young and lastly on a loan spell under Owen Coyle who I think will inspire Sturridge to do great things!