BOO!

Hi guys

I'm back,it's been a while eh?.Hope all the usual suspects are here still.

It's been a bit of a turbulent season but glad that commonsense has prevailed in holding on to Carlo,but very pissed off that Butch got the tin-tac.Not to sound too Americanised,but that well and truly sucked!!.

Hope to catch up with you peeps tomorrow or sometime soon.

Be lucky guys and gals and KTBFFH..

CHELSEA TILL I DIE-NO SURRENDER!!.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you muchly for all the wb's.Just hope my old sparring partner Fulham Broadway hasn't disappeared as well as the brain of the forum Esk Weston,and how can i forget the lovable badboy,and of course misschief.

Some i have kept in touch with on facebook,eh Ollie?.It's Ollie you have to thank for bringing me back.You see,he threatened to come round my house with his 'Kingston massive' and nick all my toys if i didn't come back! ha ha ha.

Like i said,thanks guys and gals and let the fun begin!.

Good God ! Welcome back Mike !!

Hey fella.Good to see you're still on here too.You still based in Bristol?.Work and other projects has kept me away from here.Not enough hours in the day eh?.Major shame what happened to that poor girl in Bristol.Just hope the scrote gets his commuppance in prison.

Good to be back.

Hey fella.Good to see you're still on here too.You still based in Bristol?.Work and other projects has kept me away from here.Not enough hours in the day eh?.Major shame what happened to that poor girl in Bristol.Just hope the scrote gets his commuppance in prison.

Good to be back.

Whoa ! slow down fella. You know how OB like to nail someone whether guilty or not, lets see what happens with that Dutch bloke.

Good to see you back on here Mike -i said on a thread here ''whatever happened to Lampards Bitch and Mike ? '', the next thing Ollies contacting you on Facebath.

Whoa ! slow down fella. You know how OB like to nail someone whether guilty or not, lets see what happens with that Dutch bloke.

Good to see you back on here Mike -i said on a thread here ''whatever happened to Lampards Bitch and Mike ? '', the next thing Ollies contacting you on Facebath.

ha ha facebath.

Ollie definetley worked hard to find us and get us back here,a bit like a Cilla Blaaack of the internet lol.

The forum looks really glitzy btw.Jim has been busy :)