Kalou is hungry

Wilson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the article Wilson.

Well done kalou son. Just needs to apply that mentality now and prove alot of people wrong. I think some people are too harsh on him. It's not like he thinks he is bigger than the club or tits around on the pitch. He is a general hard grafter,

Oh FFS!

How many threads do we need for Kalou?

We've had some quality responses and reasons from members here as to why he's shit. All these threads cloud out final and superior views. The Kalou fans keep trying to wipe the slate clean.. It's pathetic.

good job kalou , some magnificent news ,i am extremely happy that you are working on your finishing as for 5 years now i have been hoping everytime i find your name in a topic in a website that you will be linked with a move away from chelsea but u never did .

may be if u scored some more tap-in goals you will , and i will be a happy man againblue%20scalf.gif

good job kalou , some magnificent news ,i am extremely happy that you are working on your finishing as for 5 years now i have been hoping everytime i find your name in a topic in a website that you will be linked with a move away from chelsea but u never did .

may be if u scored some more tap-in goals you will , and i will be a happy man againblue%20scalf.gif

:lol: say no more ^^^

Oh FFS!

We've had some quality responses and reasons from members here as to why he's shit. All these threads cloud out final and superior views. The Kalou fans keep trying to wipe the slate clean.. It's pathetic.

Saying things like that dont help your self esteem. Drogba hater too per chance?

Saying things like that dont help your self esteem. Drogba hater too per chance?

Lmao, this is just another great example of the 'Kalou fan club', due to their inability to put forward a valid argument involving logic & reason. They resort to personal insults and outlandish claims.

Scum.

Lmao, this is just another great example of the 'Kalou fan club', due to their inability to put forward a valid argument involving logic & reason. They resort to personal insults and outlandish claims.

Scum.

It was a question, it wasnt an insult. Outlandish claims? Oh I am sure his and every other players confidence was sky high before the Ipswich game. It is about condfidence. To be a top footballer you have to have confidence and belief in yourself to achieve great things even if you do have the best skills in the world. I know he hasnt had a great run, I am not diluded but I see a grafter and he knows he needs to buck up or he will more than likely be out in the summer. I dont slag of our players with out a reason and I dont see a reason to slag Kalou off. It's my opinion and I value what other people say on how they feel and I expect the same from other members on here and not to be called scum.

Oh FFS!

Superior views? Just because its your opinion doesn't mean its a superior view. He came out and admitted he wasn't at his best and has to improve, Why would you hate a player thats doing that and try to improve himself? He doesn't try and blame other people, sulk around the pitch like Drogba, Or cheat on his wife, He is a honesty and hard working guy trying to improve himself for OUR football club, trying to earn his money unlike ALOT of the rest so lay off him ffs, Its getting pathetic now.

Just like to add about Drogba .... he is the drogs ballacks. he just fustrates me with his attitude sometimes but I ALWAYS stuck by him, just ask badboy lol. He likes to throw a strop every now and again to gain 'love' from the manager and supporters. He basically needs a hug and some one to tell him you are the best striker in the world from time to time and then next game he bang in a couple of beautiful goals with skill that is out of this world lol But thats him and the way he works. Kalou, just like most players, dwells alot and doesnt cause a fuss adn that affects me me thinks. Bit of love goes along way.

Football aint about talking, it's about performing. I think Kalou is shit and until he performs, and performs consistently, i wont be changing my mind. He's done fuck all for this club since he came and he aint just come, he's been here a long time now. He might love the club, he might have passion and desire but if he's not good enough, it doesn't count for sod all in the long term.

In a lesser mid-table kind of team like Liverpool, he'd be ok, fans appreciate hard working players who are crap, but Chelsea are trying to win the league, we don't have room for average, mid-table like players.

Edited by OllieCFC

It was a question, it wasnt an insult. Outlandish claims? Oh I am sure his and every other players confidence was sky high before the Ipswich game. It is about condfidence. To be a top footballer you have to have confidence and belief in yourself to achieve great things even if you do have the best skills in the world. I know he hasnt had a great run, I am not diluded but I see a grafter and he knows he needs to buck up or he will more than likely be out in the summer. I dont slag of our players with out a reason and I dont see a reason to slag Kalou off. It's my opinion and I value what other people say on how they feel and I expect the same from other members on here and not to be called scum.

To even imply that I’m a 'Drogba hater' is an outlandish claim, which just goes to show the lengths these Kalou daydreamers go to.

He's had almost 5 years to bulk up, and even then he isn't good enough to be taking game time away from youngsters or even potential transfers.