Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Edinson Cavani keen to play under José Mourinho at Chelsea

Speaking at Uruguay's pre-Confederations Cup retreat in Brazil, Cavani told Sky Sports News: "The Special One? It would be a pleasure to be managed by someone like him. Chelsea? I don't know if they've made an offer for me but I know that working for a coach like Pellegrini or Mourinho would be a great pleasure.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/10/edinson-cavani-jose-mourinho-chelsea

One thing everyone has to admit with Cavani is as a pure finisher he's in a league of his own. I watch a lot of Italian league highlights and this guy's finishing is UNBELIEVABLE he constantly sticks the ball in the onion bag. I hope he can transfer that to the Premier League because we would have a world class player upfront !

One thing everyone has to admit with Cavani is as a pure finisher he's in a league of his own. I watch a lot of Italian league highlights and this guy's finishing is UNBELIEVABLE he constantly sticks the ball in the onion bag. I hope he can transfer that to the Premier League because we would have a world class player upfront !

i believe falcao is a better finisher but cavani is sick aswell

Well for someone who scored OVER 100 GOALS in 3 years in a row...he got to be a very good finisher, you don't score that much if your finishing is shit(Torres) and so consistent as well.

BTW off topic but anyone know how to post video on here? or is that not possible?

Well for someone who scored OVER 100 GOALS in 3 years in a row...he got to be a very good finisher, you don't score that much if your finishing is shit(Torres) and so consistent as well.

BTW off topic but anyone know how to post video on here? or is that not possible?

Not necessarily means you are a good finisher. Suarez also scores much, but finishing is not exactly his main asset, he wastes an awful amount of chances. Also Kiesling got Bundesliga top scorer this year and he is not exactly clinical. It is also important how you score those goals and at which time. Cavani is so great because he scores the important goals against any opposition. He can score from anywhere, with either foot and his head. He might not be as fast as Bale, as gifted as Suarez or as clinical as Falcao, but he makes things happen. This is so much more important than numbers. It's another question whether he is worth 63m €

I am scared that napoli will rather have dzeko and not one of our players and city will get him. He said that he would like to play under pellegrini. I doubt chelsea or city will pay the buyout clause!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You