Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Your quote has 3 more paragraphs than the original post if I'm not mistaken. But anyway, I did get your point but my issue was with the Hazard part of it: I never thought 32m were too much money for Hazard (at the time) even if he was only 21, he's one of a kind and you can't find such players that often. So it wasn't a risk at all, it was a bargain, at least that's how I (and plenty of Chelsea fans) see it.

Yeah I just grouped my 3 posts altogether in that quote. Fair enough, I am glad it worked out the way it did for him anyway and he is one of my fav player as you can see, I got nothing against him. Wouldn't say he is one of a kind though, plenty like him atm like Mata, Bale, Silva, Ozil, Fabregas...etc but he is one of the best in his position I can guarantee. Anyway, back to Cavani shall we ;)

fuck Cavani if he doesnt want to put on the blue shirt and fight as a blue army cos we are blue army...our blood is blue...i would rather have 25m Leowandowski dan overhype 51m Cavani.....fuck Napoli owner....fuck every Napoli officials invloved in this outrageous deal....

Loving people who are saying we should get Lewan. HE WANT TO GO TO BAYERN ONLY, HE SAID IT IS HIS 'DREAM' CLUB just to let you know. I would love him here too but it is just not going to happen. Think he will stay at Dortmund for 1 more year then leave for free or join MU/Madrid this summer. He got no interest of joining us so it is about time we stop dreaming about him.

As for Cavani, you can't say he doesn't want to be here. He already said we and the BPL are 'interesting', obviously his dream is going to Madrid like 70% of players playing in Europe today. The deal is only being hold up because that idiot president who want his release clause activated or we offered an overpriced exchange like Ramires/Ivan+£40-£50m which he can f*** off with. I think this won't end anytime soon, maybe end of June if Uruguay got knock out early. If worst come then I think we will probably sign Mario Gomez/Dzeko or some sort and settle for it which will be frankly quite annoying but won't be a disaster.

Why are you mad at Napoli's officials or Cavani for that matter? Football is business and they're exactly doing that, doing business. Put us in their position, would you want to sell Mata for less money than you could potentially get? Keep in mind Cavani for them is perhaps even more important than Mata for us (which is still massively important). They're taking maximum out of it, nothing personal.

The Daily Express claims that former Liverpool and Chelsea boss Rafa Benitez is keen to work with Fernando Torres for a third time. The Spaniard is now in charge of Napoli and sees Torres as the perfect replacement for Edinson Cavani, who is expected to leave this summer.

fuck Cavani if he doesnt want to put on the blue shirt and fight as a blue army cos we are blue army...our blood is blue...i would rather have 25m Leowandowski dan overhype 51m Cavani.....fuck Napoli owner....fuck every Napoli officials invloved in this outrageous deal....

so you say fuck cavani but want lewandwoski who officially said that bayern is his dream club and he has an agreement with them?! yeah surely we would be his 1A option than, yes?

people should sometimes use their brain before they make statements....

Loving people who are saying we should get Lewan. HE WANT TO GO TO BAYERN ONLY, HE SAID IT IS HIS 'DREAM' CLUB just to let you know. I would love him here too but it is just not going to happen. Think he will stay at Dortmund for 1 more year then leave for free or join MU/Madrid this summer. He got no interest of joining us so it is about time we stop dreaming about him.

As for Cavani, you can't say he doesn't want to be here. He already said we and the BPL are 'interesting', obviously his dream is going to Madrid like 70% of players playing in Europe today. The deal is only being hold up because that idiot president who want his release clause activated or we offered an overpriced exchange like Ramires/Ivan+£40-£50m which he can f*** off with. I think this won't end anytime soon, maybe end of June if Uruguay got knock out early. If worst come then I think we will probably sign Mario Gomez/Dzeko or some sort and settle for it which will be frankly quite annoying but won't be a disaster.

Exactly. We offered Napoli quality players as well as cash for Cavani.

I guess the president has every right to be greedy on this particular transfer..because Cavani is a special talent and he's their most important player.

At the end of the day, it depends what Mourinho wants...a beast forward for 50 million or 2-3 potentially good players for 50 million..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You