Danish supporter

Been a chelsea fan for quite some years, probably since my first love in football (Copenhagen) was beaten by you in I think it was 1998 or 1999 on a goal by Brian Laudrup. Now that my two clubs (other than Palermo) are meeting again I thought I might as well finally register on a chelsea forum. I have only been to two chelsea matches ever but will go to my third and fourth this year in champions league, doubt Copenhagen will have much of a chance but just making it this far has been great for us. I watch all the chelsea matches I can though on tv or stream, I however miss quite a few of them because I got to all Copenhagens matches in the stadiums here in Denmark.

Copenhagen btw got Drogba's 16 year old cousin on the first team, the dude is nearly two meters in height and weights 100 kg (!), he played both at Camp Nou and against Rubin Kazan for us.

Anyway the forum looks good and I am hoping for better times again right now, just sadly dont think it will be as easy as firing Carlo.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

That was Laudrups only goal for us !

The way we're playing at the moment think there might be a few Danish celebrations in Copenhagen next month....

The only club where he was a totally failure, he and his brother got fantastic skills.

the 1998 saga was quite funny, Goldbaek scored for Copenhagen against Chelsea at the bridge and Laudrup scored for Chelsea against Copenhagen in Denmark and then we swapped Laudrup for Goldbaek, gotta say tho, Goldbaek was excellent for us in his short time here. I had 'Laudrup 7' on my white away shirt, was devastated lol.

Bit late anyway but Welcome to the forum.

• 1 month later...